Hospitality & Tourism, Government & Defence, Sport & Recreation, Recruitment - Internal, Administrative Assistants Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat Appoint
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Recruitment Specialist to gain site exposure and add value as a true business partner.
- Inner West Melbourne- Roads Upgrade Project
- Business Partner role- recruitment focus with HR exposure
- Project based role delivering on recuitment requirements
Listed five days agoat Perfectly Placed RecruitmentNational Operations Manager who is a hand on leader, mentor and driver of customer experience and compliance. Multi site restaurant experience a must! Listed five days agoat Hays Human Resources
Permanent Role -Talent Acquisition Specialist- Leading Life Sciences Organisation.
- Training & Development Opportunity
- Leading Life Sciences Organisation
- Permanent Role
Listed seven days agoat Lawson Delaney
If you are eager to move on from agency recruitment and enjoy the fulfilment of helping people advance their careers, this role could be for you.
- Deliver end to end recruitment services to a prestigious financial services firm
- Extensive stakeholder engagement and coordination
- Enjoy the best of both worlds from internal and agency recruitment
Listed eight hours agoat Chandler Macleod GroupLearning and Development Designer with a Federal Government Agency Listed five days agoat Revolution IT
Experienced IT Testing recruiter to join our growing internal Talent Acquisition team, exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company.
- Passionate, mature and self managed environment
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced recruiter (agency or internal!)
- Competitive salary / supportive working environment.
Listed seven days agoat Pinnacle People - MelbourneWe are now seeking an inspirational hands on hospitality leader to lead this luxury resort in Hepburn, Victoria Listed six days agoat The Talent Kitchen
This US giant has been kicking goals in the US burger space for years. With sights set on Asia Pacific comes a great opportunity head up the business
- Incredibly successful proven US franchise business
- Excellent systems, process and product
- An amazing opportunity to join a future market leader in early stages
Listed three days agoat Arts Centre Melbourne
Seeking a passionate, experienced and influential team leader to foster our culture of delivering innovative customer experience to our valued and est
- Passion for outstanding customer service and an ability to inspire other to de
Listed ten hours agoat Department of Treasury & FinanceAn exciting opportunity for a Project Governance and Contract Management Officer to join the Shared Services Provider Listed five days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentInitial length 12 month plus. Grow your career with a high profile Government Department - close to public transport! Listed six days agoat MMG
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruitment professional to join our fantastic team in Melbourne
- MMG Limited is a publicly-listed global base metal mining company
- Excellent working environment within a professional team
- Central Location - Southbank Melbourne
Listed four days agoat Hobsons Bay City CouncilHobsons Bay City Council, 'Creative City' team are seeking a new Arts Culture and Heritage Officer. Deadline for applications, 16 January 2020. Listed four hours agoat Novotel Melbourne South Wharf
Opened in March 2018, we are seeking an innovative and passionate Sales & Marketing professional to be part of the Hotel Leadership Team!
- Join Australia’s Largest Hotel Network – Accor
- Excellent Career & Training Opportunities
- Worldwide Accommodation & F&B Discount
Listed ten days agoat Cricket AustraliaLead a team that supports the development and growth of Junior Cricket across Australia Listed thirteen hours agoat Fitstyler
PT required to join run Nth Fitzroy and Carlton group outdoor bootcamps, mums and bubs, PT's, corporate and private group sessions.
- Existing client base
- Great outdoor locations
- Potential to grow career
Listed four days agoat d'Albora Marinas
Lead a dedicated team to provide exceptional Members & Guest experience & deliver innovative solutions in the hospitality & leisure, marine industry.
- Exciting opportunity to join Australia's largest Marina Group.
- Want a career in the marine & hospitality industry?
- Drive your guest-centric vibe at our Central Melbourne Marinas
Listed ten days agoat ASICContributing to positive change for Indigenous communities . Listed ten days agoat Hospoworld ResourcingDitch the Melbourne blues and head to sunny Perth. Rising casual dining group. Responsible for 5 restaurants. Progressive group. Listed three days agoat Goulburn-Murray WaterGMW is Australia’s largest rural water corporation, managing 70 per cent of Victoria’s stored water resources.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education