Accounting, Mining, Resources & Energy, Performing Arts, Nursing - Midwifery, Neo-Natal, SCN & NICU Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting
Rare opportunity for a payroll officer to join one of Australia most reputable companies on a part time basis
- Circa $100k package | Part-time, 3 days a week
- Top ASX technology company with a Melbourne head office
- Innovative, dynamic and inclusive culture | City fringe location
Listed five hours agoat Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Excellent opportunity for a top-tier Commercial Finance candidate to join an impressive and emerging FMCG business with a vibrant culture.
- Key leadership opportunity that will shape & drive strategic direction
- Fast paced, dynamic and growing environment | Market leading work-life balance
- Inner Suburbs Location | Excellent remuneration package
Listed six hours agoat ColesBe part of a team and drive success for our Meat Production team. Listed two days agoat ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting
A great opportunity for a Accounts Payable Team Leader to take on a crucial leadership role with an Australian professional services firm.
- Salary $95,000 | Take the step into a leadership role
- CBD location | Oversee a small team
- Work-life balance | Unrivaled career development and growth
Listed four days agoat Royal Canin Australia
A rare opportunity for a strategic business partner to join our leadership team! Play a key advisory role to the GM of Royal Canin Pacific!
- #5 Great Places to Work
- Genunine focus on development
- Growing segment in Pet Food Market
Listed three days agoat CRRC Changchun Australia Rail Pty LtdThis role is to assist finance team with setting up biding pricing models, project budget and forecast preparation and production costs analysis Listed four days agoat Robert WaltersFull business partnering exposure to operational teams including executives. Manage a large portfolio/ budget within this ASX listed organisation. Listed thirteen hours agoat Fair Work Commission
Leading a team, this position will analyse, develop and deliver data projects to senior users using the Commission’s new Enterprise BI environment.
- Visualisation tools in Enterprise BI environment
- Work directly with senior stakeholders on requests
- Team leadership development
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a unique leadership opportunity for someone who can influence the executive team to enable decision making in a fun and rewarding work place. Listed four days agoat EnergyAustralia Services Pty Ltd
12-month opportunity to join our Regulatory Compliance team
- The Energy industry is dynamic, challenging and ever-changing
- Great team culture and supportive environment
- Flexible working options, like working from home or flexible working hours
Listed four days agoat AusNet Services
Be trained and mentored, working under the guidance of our skilled team to become a competent Distribution Network Controller.
- ASX listed Industry leader > Join one of Victoria's largest energy supplies
- Learn new skills whilst being trained & mentored by skilled Network Controllers
- Attractive remuneration package & Benefits > CBD location with parking provided
Listed four hours agoat Air LiquideCombine your Treasury and Financial Accounting experience in this exciting new role. Listed twelve hours agoat Accountancy Options
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourne$130-150K package plus bonusclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Leading energy co. CBD based. For passionate payroll specialist. Improve processes/systems & service levels. Team of 3. SAP/Successfactors. $150K pkg
- Partner with Head of Finance to drive significant change & improvement
- Lead a Team of 3 | SAP & SuccessFactors Environment | Engage the Business
- Fabulous culture | Leading Energy Co | CBD | to $150K package plus bonus
Listed three days agoat AusNet Services
Develop our Sustainability Strategy and drive our climate agenda ensuring we meet our sustainability commitments.
- ASX top 100 listed company > Join an industry leader within Utilities
- Brand new opportunity to make difference
- Applications Close Friday, 4 October 2019
Listed three days agoat Global Synergy Recruitment Pty Ltd
The Commercial Manager is to provide commercial and financial business partnering services to the commercial division
- TIER ONE COMPANY
- AMAZING TEAM AND CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- OUTSTANDING FACILITIES
Listed five days agoat Airswift
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to work as part of the Drilling Team for a major Oil & Gas company based in Melbourne.
- Working for a major Oil & Gas Company
- 12 month contract
- Start ASAP
Listed ten days agoat CitiPower and Powercor Australia
Join our team and be responsible for the timely/accurate maintenance and coordination of works delivery activities.
- Supportive team environment/culture
- Work for Australia’s best performing electricity distributor
- Career Development Opportunity
Listed seven days agoat AusNet Services
Facilitate & schedule development/review of Electricity Network Operation procedures & effectively manage & improve documentation.
- ASX top 100 listed company > Utilities industry leader
- Flexible work location
- Ensure & improve Electricity network operations safety & efficiency
Listed eleven hours agoat Q Consulting Group
$150,000 plus super plus bonus. Finance Director designate. New leadership role. Device technology in high growth sector.
- Finance Director designate
- New leadership role
- $150,000 plus super plus bonus
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education