Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Hospitality & Tourism, Administration & Office Support, Nursing - Midwifery, Neo-Natal, SCN & NICU, Nursing - High Acuity Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat Employsure
You will support all office & facilities related activities in the office by being the go to person for all tasks related to managing our office.
- Providing facilities coordination to help support our award-winning service
- Awarded as a Best Employer (Aon Hewitt 2018 awards)
- $50,000 + bonus + super + attractive benefits
Listed four hours agoat FBIS InternationalThis is an entry level position which involves a mix of reception responsibilities and traditional office administration. Listed four hours agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Customer Service Officer to join our busy team at RLA Group. Listed fourteen minutes agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Southbank is seeking a casual Counter Hand / Cashier (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four hours agoat Latitude Financial Services
Organised. Consistent.Nothing is too much trouble.These are just a few of the traits we are looking for in the newly created role of Team Assistants.
- Fun, friendly & supportive team
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Lots of variety - No 2 days are the same
Listed three hours agoat Endota Day Spa Pty LtdBusy full time front of house role. Strong organisation skills. Ability to multitask. Exceptional customer service. Passion for beauty & wellness. Listed four hours agoat Bicycle NetworkBicycle Network is looking for outdoor events enthusiast to help us deliver unforgettable cycling events throughout Australia. Listed three hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe/bar in Docklands is seeking a full time Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed one hour agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Melbourne is seeking a part time Sandwich Hand (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three hours agoat Kelly ServicesOur reputable IT client based in Melbourne CBD is seeking an experienced Reception/ Facilities Coordinator for an immediate start. Listed three hours agoat Metro Trains Melbourne
Develop and deliver communications and engagement activities for Metro passengers and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders
- High profile rail project improving Melbourne’s network
- Work in a collaborative team based in Richmond
- Engage with rail passengers impacted by project works
Listed one hour agoat BP
Starting with just 3 employees in Sydney, our team now includes over 300 people and 2 manufacturing plants across Australia today.
- Exciting Newly Created Position!
- Can be based in Sydney or Melbourne
Listed three hours agoat Fed Square Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity exists for Venue and Event Operations Coordinator to coordinate all aspects of event and program operations at Fed Square.
- Work for a globally recognised iconic venue in the heart of Melbourne
- Be part of organisation that delivers circa 2000 programs & events
- Work on some of the hottest events of the summer
Listed four hours agoat Opus Recruitment SolutionsIMMEDIATE START | SUPPORTIVE AND CREATIVE WORKPLACE | STRATEGIC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT | CHEESE & CHAMPAGNE FRIDAYS! Listed four hours agoat Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre
Family owned business who place great emphasis on creating a great culture for their staff.
- Traineeship position - Cert III Business
- Great central Melbourne location - public transport
- All training and mentoring provided
Listed two hours agoat Wall StreetOmnia is on the hunt for experienced Waitstaff to join our team. We provide growth opportunities in a fun new environment! Listed four hours agoat AGL Energy
Film, edit and/or Produce corporate video content to support strategic and internal communications and external social media content.
- Create compelling corporate video content for AGL
- Video, podcasting & photographic production and editing
- Melbourne CBD
Listed three hours agoat Hudson - Business SupportSeeking expressions of interest for candidates with experience in business support roles within the engineering, aviation, rail and transport. Listed one hour agoat Pinnacle People - MelbourneThis corporate café is seeking a well-rounded Café Manager in a predominantly Mon-Fri role Listed one hour agoat Aston CarterA newly created role with one of the top performing superannuation funds in Australia.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education