Accounting, Self Employment, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3004Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cold Concepts Refrigeration Pty Ltd
Responsible for the fundamentals of accounts processing and service coordinating.
- On the job training and personal development provided
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance
This is a featured jobat Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions
Exciting opportunity to take ownership of end-to-end employment role Clear focus on updating safety policies and procedures join our global team today
- NYSE - Global Company, with local office (ANZ)
- End to End Employment management
- Formulate new Workplace Safety policies & procedures
Listed two days agoat CAMPUS LIVING VILLAGES PTY LTD
Working within a small team, the Customer Support Agent is the first point of contact for the Village.
- Leading global student accommodation provider
- Supportive team environment
- Part time (3 days a week)
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserGrand Hotel Melbourne is looking for a passionate and guest focussed casual Receptionist. Listed two days agoat Crown Melbourne Limited
Take you front office experience to the next level in this exciting opportunity with our premium, luxury Hotels. Be apart of our leading team.
- Great staff benefits including free meals in our staff restaurant
- Ongoing support and training to help you excel in your position
- Tailored uniforms provided that are dry cleaned for every shift
Listed sixteen hours agoat Rydges MelbourneAre you a night owl with a serious passion for customer service? Are you looking for a leadership opportunity? Then this is the role for you! Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are in need of staff to fill multiple positions for our upbeat St Kilda venue. Listed two days agoat Quest Gordon Place
Personalised customer service; incorporating reservation systems, maintaining extended stay accounts, short stay VIP guests, accounting & data input.
- Secure role with flexible casual hours
- Friendly, engaged dedicated team with a combined 25 years experience
- CBD location
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserULTIQA Little Collins in Melbourne seeks a qualified physical front desk agent with a high level of professionalism and effective decision making. App Listed eighteen hours agoat Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
Do you love to add to your customers experience with exceptional customer service? We want to add you to our team !
- High Profile Iconic Tourism Attraction
- Do you have a passion for tourism and want to work in the industry?
- Docklands location, easy public transport!
Listed seventeen hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a CBD based venue on the hunt for our next set of floor and bar legends. Listed seventeen hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a venue based out of Albert Park with scenic views to accompany our outstanding seasonal menus. Listed two days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
As a Client Services Officer within our APM Service Centre, you will contribute to our growing business by being the voice of the business
- APM changes peoples’ lives by connecting them with employment
- Be apart of the customer service and support team
- Join a fast growing 'Global' company with career progression opportunities
Listed fifteen days agoat Private AdvertiserPopular Inner city Café currently on the lookout for casual and part-time staff for immediate start. Listed one hour agoat Jora LocalA cafe in South Melbourne is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 45 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat The Athenaeum ClubOpportunity to join dynamic F&B Team. Full Time in our contemporary dining venue, Athena Room. Monday - Friday position. Listed five days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in South Yarra is seeking a full time Host / Hostess (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Melbourne is seeking a casual Host / Hostess (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Stream Consulting Group
A fantastic opportunity to become a leader in one of the fastest growing industries in Australia
- No experience in Serviced Offices / CoWorking required!
- Genuine career development opportunities & full training provided
- Very lucrative commission structure, OTE $100k
Listed three days agoat AurrumA great part time opportunity has arisen for a passionate and caring Laundry Assistant to join our team at Aurrum Reservoir. Listed four days agoat Wallis Group PLResponsible for all elements of accounts processing including accounts payable and receivable, petty cash, reimbursements, and bank payments/receipts. Listed twenty three hours agoat Jora LocalA bar in Cremorne is seeking a casual Bartender (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education