Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3004Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ally Group
Allygroup is taking applications from commercial litigators who are interested in working in-house on high-profile actions.
- Commercial Litigators with 2-5+ years of PAE experience
- Short-term contract opportunities
- Attractive remuneration for the right candidates
This is a featured jobat The Lucas Group Pty Ltd
This is a Full Time joblocation: MelbourneMelbourneSalary negotiable based on skills and experienceclassification: CEO & General ManagementCEO & General ManagementsubClassification: CEOCEO
The CEO will be instrumental in leading this Company's further expansion into the almond industry, including oversight of orchard operations
- Senior management opportunity
- Growing food company
- Flexible location, Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney
Listed seven days agoat Yarra TramsLead our Operations Centre leadership team to deliver a safe and reliable network for the benefit of passengers. Listed two hours agoat SHK
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, and as a key member to the executive team, the Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for the strategic
- High profile Olympic sporting organisation
- Grow participation and brand profile
- Report to CEO
Listed four days agoat Australian Finance Group
New Executive opp for an experienced professional to plan, lead and manage the Securitisation function in an expanding ASX listed fin services org.
- High impact, strategic leadership role; reporting directly to the CEO
- Diverse, growth opp in one of Australia's largest mortgage broking groups
- Operate in a culture of innovation and customer service excellence
Listed one day agoat Who Group
Are you intellectually curious and do you have an innate understanding of the technology mix that underpins a contact centre?
- Newly Created Position
- Dynamic & Fast Paced Team
- Salary Circa $220K +
Listed one day agoat SodexoSodexo are seeking a General Manager of Asset Management to lead the deployment, adaptation and implementation of Asset Management activities. Listed one day agoat Accident Compensation Conciliation Service
Play a key role in shaping the future of ACCS, working with the CEO and ELT to manage and deliver the organisation's strategic plan
- Deliver organisational wide transformation projects and change initiatives
- 12 month opportunity
- Melbourne CBD location - close to public transport
Listed five days agoat Bidfood Australia LtdOwner Driver to work within a T&C formal contract, 8-10pallet refrigerated truck required, reliable, good communications & customer service skills Listed five hours agoat Tandem Partners
Drive internal communication of organisational change in this leading global security business.
- St Kilda Rd location
- Part-time, 16 hours per week
- 12 month fixed term contract, salary circa $180K
Listed five days agoat JetstarHead of Employee Relations At Jetstar you can expect the unexpected and because we are constantly evolving you’ll get the chance to think... Listed six days agoat Therapeutic Goods Administration
Medical Officers review clinical evidence generated through trials to determine the overall risk versus benefits of the product.
- 15.4% employer contribution to superannuation.
- Flexible and competitive working conditions.
- Excellent conditions and remuneration.
Listed six days agoat Robert HalfHigh-growth financial services enterprise is seeking a Deputy Chief Lending Officer for a newly created role. Listed five days agoat Findex GroupWe're searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business. Listed forty one minutes agoat Jacobs B&IAn opportunity exists within our Melbourne office, to lead, drive and grow the Jacobs’ planning and environmental business within Victoria. Listed two days agoat Woolworths Group
Join our new, state of the art purpose built facility as a Systems Operations Manager. Flexible hours and working options available
- Lead a large and dynamic team
- State of the art facility operating 24/7
- Flexible arrangements, dynamic environment
Listed one day agoat Toll
Join our high performance express parcels business in a people leadership role that is empowered to innovate and drive success.
- Operational and financial responsibility of high-volume Express Parcel facility
- Drive improvement and people development to maintain high levels of service
- Work collaboratively with highly regarded leaders to achieve growth objectives
Listed one day agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
Excellent leadership opportunities at Deputy MD, Deputy COO and EGM level in Australia and New Zealand.
- Deliver world-class public transport that impacts millions of people daily
- Make your mark at a growing, global leader in public transport services
- Lead the business through a period of rapid industry transformation
Listed four days agoat JetstarJetstar thrives on innovation. We're looking for a dynamic and proactive professional to help our business work smarter and more efficiently. You... Listed seven days agoat Hays Office Support
Working as a Project Administrator for a leading technology company based in Richmond
- Leading Technology Company based in Richmond
- $65,000 - $80,000 plus super
- Project Experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education