Community Services & Development, Event Management, Business Services & Corporate Advisory, Road Transport Jobs in Moss Vale NSW 2577Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two days agoat The Personnel Group
Help our clients to set goals and prepare for employment through creating resumes, interview preparation and sourcing the perfect job opportunity.
- Employer of Choice
- Salary Packaging, 12 RDOs, Work Life Balance
- Training and Development Opportunities
Listed thirty days agoat Presbyterian Aged Care
We care currently seeking experienced and dedicated Home Care Employees to work in Bowral on a casual basis. Multiple shifts available!
- Work in Australia's most experienced and trusted providers of aged care
- We offer not-for-profit salary packaging benefits!
- Tailored PAC Learning Program for your career development & planning
Listed two days agoat Campbell Page Limited
As an Employment Consultant you will be assisting Job Seekers into sustainable employment.
- Are you a customer service guru? We'd love to hear from you!
- Help transform peoples lives!
- Up to $ 15,900 of your salary TAX FREE!
Listed nineteen days agoat Konekt Employment
Are you an organised go-getter with Employment Services or Call Centre experience? Join an innovative leader, & start a fulfilling career
- Flexible working environment, monthly RDOs & additional leave options
- Work in a position pivotal to the success of the business
- A role with purpose - work for a Co that's socially driven and community focused
Listed twenty eight days agoat Campbell Page Limited
If you are an experienced Employment Services Manager or ready to take that step we should definitely chat!!
- Can you foster community partnerships to support people overcome disadvantage?
- Do you embrace every day with passion and drive to make a difference?
- Salary packaging – up to $15,900 of your salary is TAX FREE!
Listed twenty eight days agoat Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service
The SEWB Counsellor assists in improving the social and emotional wellbeing of clients, prioritising members of the Stolen Generation.
- Work within a multi-disciplined team
- Salary packaging available
Listed two days agoat South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation
This is an exciting opportunity for suitable applicants to be a positive role model within the community, who will form part of our CSSTeam.
- Casual Pool
- Nowra, Goulburn, Batemans Bay and Far South Coast
- Multiple positions
Listed eight days agoat Global Skilled Solutions
Leadership opportunity with a Not for Profit employer of choice where people are paramount and excellent service is standard
- Fantastic, newly created role, make it your own
- Your chance to be part of something special and deliver to the community
- Nowra, Southern NSW Coast
Listed twelve days agoat Civic Disability Services Limited
This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your existing skills through working with people who have complex care needs
- Permanent Opportunities
- Nowra Based
- • Not for profit – make your work day matter
Listed thirteen days agoat Aquamarine Personalised Home Care
Are you interested in being paid to help the elderly in your area with their day to day tasks? Mature Carers Wanted in Blacktown and surrounds.
- Work Close to Home
- Visit regular clients
- Choose when you want to work
Listed eight days agoat SoteriaWe currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader for our Wollongong and Nowra Houses. Listed two days agoat Sureway Employment and Training
Build strong community relationships to support clients into meaningful employment. Engage with clients to design & implement employment strategies
- Deliver employment opportunities to your client base in Tahmoor and Bowral
- Full time position in a high performing team
- Great salary, benefits, performance bonuses & rewards
Listed sixteen hours agoat Grand Pacific Health
Work with service providers, schools, government and non-government agencies to promote the service & awareness around the wellbeing of young people
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
- Want to help out the local mob?
- Be part of our supportive multidisciplinary team
Listed twelve days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Rewarding role providing person-centred case management to our ageing clients and ensuring they are maximizing their budget to live their best lives!
- Join an industry leading not-for-profit organisation
- Full-time permanent opportunity with great work/life balance
- Work close to home in Nowra
Listed two days agoat BBCR
Opportunity for a Senior Case Manager to join our care management team to mentor & provide care and packaged management support to older Australians
- Join a community minded not for profit organisation, salary sacrifice available
- Full Time permanent role, with autonomy and flexibility
- Opportunity to advance your career, stepping stone to leadership
Listed fifteen days agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesAre you passionate about improving the life chances of children and helping families to live happy and fulfilling lives? We are hiring now! Listed twenty two days agoat Mission AustraliaSupport our youth via our transition to work program. Engage with your local community and help participants to overcome their barriers. Listed six days agoat Australian UnityJoin our close knit South Coast Aboriginal Home Care team in making a difference in our community as a Community Access Coordinator Listed sixteen days agoat Anglicare
The role will be responsible for all aspects of the shop operations including the training and supervision of staff and volunteers.
- Are you a retail management professional passionate about the community?
- This is a rewarding full-time opportunity for someone who is mission-hearted!
- Make a genuine and lasting difference in the lives of our Anglicare customers!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education