Real Estate & Property, Call Centre & Customer Service, CEO & General Management Jobs in Narellan NSW 2567Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat LAING & SIMMONS CRONULLA
Looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our energetic and innovative team.
- 2+ years Property management experience
- Proactive and committed to every aspect of all client’s needs
- Excellent communicator and a highly organised operator
This is a featured jobat Ayre Real Estate
Rare opportunity to work with a leading Sydney City agency managing high-end portfolio of luxury properties from designer offices in a great location.
- Premium city agency in momentum, two prominent locations
- High-end properties, apartment focus, great team culture
- Team of experienced professionals in growth environment
Listed one day agoat Space Real Estate
We are after a high-quality Property Manager, to manage our property portfolio.
- We are continuously growing and provide flexibility and autonomy in your role.
- Join our supportive team culture, designed to help each other grow and develop.
- Join a team that conducts their behaviour with moral principles
Listed thirteen days agoat Campbelltown City CouncilSalary from $26.16 per hour + weekend penalty rates + 9.5% superannuation. Listed four days agoat Clintons Toyota
Based in South West Sydney, Clintons Toyota is looking for a customer orientated candidate to join our call centre team.
- Multi Franchised Family Owned Dealer Group
- World Class Facilities
- Unlimited Career Development Opportunities
Listed five days agoat Bowman Recruitment SpecialistsGreat opportunity for an experienced Sales CoOrdinator with some team leading and office coordination experience who is looking for a new challenge! Listed twelve days agoat Urban Land and Housing Group
APPLY NOW! And become part of one of Sydney's most successful Real Estate organisations.
- Are you looking for a role where you can grow and progress your sales career?
- Want to work close to home, in Menangle Park and/or Macarthur Square?
- Are you looking to showcase your strong customer service and admin skills?
Listed eleven days agoat Hays Office Support
Permanent Customer Service opportunity in the Campbelltown area $65,000 + Super
- Permanent role
- Campbelltown location
- $65,000 + Super
Listed twenty one days agoat West Recruitment
8 month Fixed Term Contract || Immediate Start - Applicants must have < 2 week notice || Campbelltown Surrounds || Paying $55 - $65k p.a equivalent
- 8 months Fixed Term Contract
- South West Sydney Location - Work close to home
- Immediate Start - Applicants must have < 2 week notice
Listed nineteen days agoat Starr Partners Campbelltown
The position of Sales Assistant is the best way to commence your career . Looking for enthusiastic person with a sales background who wants to earn $$
- Potential to earn over $100k, Great team culture
- well know campbelltown realestate offic
- Fantastic Team Environment-great training programs
Listed one day agoat Programmed Professionals
Join a global market leader in there industry based in Sydney's South Western Suburbs!
- Fantastic working culture & environment
- Part Time working hours, parking available onsite
- Minto location, A.S.A.P Start
Listed four days agoat ORIX Australia Corporation Limited
We’re seeking a self-motivated Rental Officer to join our team based in Ingleburn
- Job security, training and development and career advancement opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Great opportunity to join a successful multinationa
Listed fourteen days agoat Synergy PeopleOur client is a large growing manufacturing business that is currently seeking a e Listed thirteen days agoat Everyday Homes Pty Ltd
Sales Support and Database Analyst
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- (Full Time/Part Time Role)
Listed twenty nine days agoat Ray White Ingleburn
The Macarthur regions most successful real estate group is seeking motivated junior agents. No experience necessary. We will train you to be the best.
- Australia's leading Real Estate brand
- Learn from a highly experienced and professional team
- Let us train you to be the best - no experience required
Listed four days agoat TollAn exciting vacancy has arisen for a temp customer service representative to join Toll Group's flagship site in Prestons. Listed five days agoat AWS
Assist in the development and implementation of customer support strategies, while providing proactive solutions for customers.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Company is expanding and growing year on year
- Be a valued member of a high performing team
Listed four days agoat Veritas RecruitmentCustomer Service Representative role based in Kemps Creek to start ASAP- paying $28.00 + super P/H Listed fifteen days agoat Solutions Group of CompaniesHours are Monday - Friday, 3pm to 6:00pm Rotating Roster No experience necessary however you must have excellent communications and phone skills.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education