Community Services & Development, Assembly & Process Work, Agency Account Management, Management Accounting & Budgeting, Medical Administration Jobs in Narellan NSW 2567Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat Mater Dei
Assistant Goal Facilitators assist young adults with intellectual disability to achieve their long term goals
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young people with a disability?
- Are you passionate about supporting people to set their own goals?
- Seeking Assistant Goal Facilitators for casual work at Narellan.
Listed seven days agoat Carrington Centennial Care LimitedCarrington, a leading aged care provider in the Macarthur area, are seeking passionate and dedicated staff to join our Community Care team. Listed eleven days agoat Advance PalletsAustralian family owned manufacturing company looking for a Forklift Driver to join our team Monday - Friday 7am-3.30pm Listed fifteen days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge Community Services are seeking a dedicated Supervised Contact Worker to join our Foster Care Team in Camden NSW.
- • Flexible working hours
- • Be apart of an empowering and collaborative team
Listed three days agoat Macarthur Disability Services
Support people with a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan to connect to their communities and access a range of supports across providers
- Flexible Work Practices
- Salary Packaging
- Safe and Supportive work place
Listed four days agoat OzChild
Functional Family Therapy helps keep families together. We provide a strength-based relational focus to the family and support behaviour change
- Deliver an evidence-based model to families that has seen positive outcomes
- Outcome focused, disruptive and influential Not For Profit
- Permanent contract, competitive salary plus inspiring learning pathways
Listed three days agoat Employment OfficeVaried and rewarding role where you can make a positive impact! Flexible casual positions with ongoing training and development opportunities! Listed seven days agoat Mission AustraliaProvide outreach to youth. Facilitate psychosocial group activities. Develop client centred treatment plans. Listed seven days agoat Campbelltown City CouncilSalary from $1,486.60 per week + 9.5% superannuation Flexi time, Generous leave provisions. Listed eleven days agoat YWCA Australia
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Youth Programs Manager to join our Service Delivery Team. This role is offered on a full-time basis.
- Join a passionate and enthusiastic team
- Enjoy valuable and meaningful work empowering the community
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $15,900 tax free
Listed eight days agoat Campbelltown City CouncilTemporary full time, 35 hours per week Salary from $1328.80 per week + 9.5% superannuation Listed seven days agoat Drake International
A rewarding ongoing opportunity to support a Ventilated Quadraplegic within their home in Campbelltown with personal care and other duties
- Multiple Roles available
- Immediate Start & Flexibility to line up with your lifestyle
- Support & Training Provided
Listed five minutes agoat One Door Mental HealthRewarding and meaningful work! Schcads level 3. Generous salary packaging. Fixed term, part time to 30 June 2021 Listed eleven days agoat MTC AustraliaWe are currently seeking to employ a Youth Advisor at our Opportunity Hub based in Wollondilly on a Full Time basis. Listed ten days agoat Campbelltown City CouncilWe have an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Grants and Development Officer to work within the Campbelltown Arts Centre team. Listed ten days agoat Employment OfficeVaried and rewarding role where you can make a positive impact! Flexible casual positions with ongoing training and development opportunities! Listed ten days agoat All Care Health Care Services Group
We are looking for an experienced Client Engagement Manager in South West Sydney to join our growing team!
- Deliver in-home aged care using innovative technologies
- Focus on reablement and wellbeing of clients
- Work with a highly engaged and supportive team
Listed fourteen days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
This role is responsible for supporting the day to day operational performance within and across Uniting Counselling & Mediation.
- Exciting Opportunity in a Leading Not-For-Profit
- Temporary Part-time until 30th June 2020
- Campbelltown, NSW
Listed seven days agoat First Call NursingCurrently seeking dedicated Home Care employees. Our approach is one of commitment and respect to enable our clients to enjoy the highest quality care
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education