Banking & Financial Services, Government & Defence, Trades & Services, Retail & Consumer Products Jobs in Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Politis Investment Strategies
Dynamic, fast growing company requires a Supervisor to manage a team of Client Service Officers. Attractive Salary for the right candidate.
- Friendly and Professional Environment
- Newcastle Location
- Supervisory Role
This is a featured jobat Insight Wealth Planning
We are looking for an experienced, Full-time Paraplanner that is looking to join a dynamic and passionate team.
- Become a part of a supportive & passionate team
- Well established firm and client base
- Exposure to holistic strategic advice
Listed six days agoat Lake Macquarie City CouncilIf you are looking for a challenge, we are seeking a versatile, well-organised Ranger with a positive attitude to embrace this role. Listed one day agoat UASGAre you fit, reliable and self-motivated? Looking for people to be trained as meter readers. Casual structured hours available Monday to Friday. Listed one day agoat Greater Bank Limited
With a genuine customer focus, Our CSO's proactively identify our customers' requirements and offer simple banking solutions within our Singleton bran
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to truly value your customers' needs
- Join an award-winning financial institution changing the face of banking
Listed three days agoat Amart Furniture
We are looking for Sales Team Members that are passionate about providing their best customer service and have a genuine interest in our products.
- Join a passionate and dedicated team!
- Enjoy a generous incentive program and product discount!
- Begin your career at Amart Furniture!
Listed ten days agoat Aldi StoresWhether they’re racing to fill shelves or scanning through customers, our Retail Assistants can do everything and anything. Listed twenty one hours agoat Maxwell Recruitment & Training*35.70 P/h plus penalties * Immediate Start * New Workshop We provide our employee's with free training in Heights, Confined Space and First Aid Listed one day agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Casual Position Classification: Health and Security Assistant Remuneration: $27.87 Requisition ID: REQ135232 Listed three hours agoat HealthShare NSWThe position is Temporary Full Time for up to 12 months Classified as an Administrative Officer Level 4 Listed fourteen hours agoat Inject Pty Ltd
Rapidly growing boutique financial services company looking for their next Mortgage Broker!
- Fantastic culture with awesome career development
- Great work/life balance with flexible work location!
- Salary + car allowance + commission!
Listed eight days agoat Total Tools - Store Network
Deliver high level customer service & sales in a dynamic retail role within the tools & trade industry. Contribute specialised advice & information.
- Permanent role with Australia's premier trade and tool retailer
- Extensive product training provided to fast track you to success
- Friendly and welcoming team
Listed seven days agoat Karlka Recruiting Group12 month contract | Wallsend Location | State Government Agency | Full time position Listed three days agoat ColesIf you really like making customers happy and know your Sauv Blanc from your Chardonnay we bet you'll enjoy working at 1st Choice Liquor. Listed fourteen days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative organisation while completing two certificates!
- Complete two certificates while learning on the job
- Join a Local Government organisation to kickstart your customer service career
- Excellent benefits including corporate fitness and nine day fortnight
Listed twenty three hours agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Hospital Assistant Grade 2 Remuneration: $25.07 per hour Hours Per Week: 20 Listed six days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
You will work with schools, groups and event organisers to delivery high quality literacy, heritage and visual arts programs.
- Opportunity to work in a varied and fast-paced role
- Work/Life balance
- Great team culture and growth opportunities
Listed one day agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Casual Position Classification: Health and Security Assistant Remuneration: $27.87 Requisition ID: REQ135232 Listed one day agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: General Administration Staff Grade 4 Remuneration:$62073.19 per annum Listed thirteen days agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
Opportunity to work a flexible roster across a number of cultural facilities (library, gallery, theatre)
- Opportunity to work across a number of cultural facilities
- Working a flexible roster
- 12 % Superannuation plus Corporate Fitness Program
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education