Human Resources & Recruitment, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hunter Care Group Pty Ltd
A new position as a Human Resources Officer has been created within our company!
- Fast Growing Company
- Great Team Culture
- Great opportunity to be involved in a broad range of HR issues
This is a featured jobat Maroba
This is a fast-paced, diverse role that covers all aspects of human resources, executive and operational support
- Salary Packaging (Not for Profit)
- Work Life Balance
- Part-time hours - 24 hours per week
Listed eleven days agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 2 Salary: $28.88 Per hour Hours: 16 pw Location: John Hunter Hospital Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Wallsend is seeking a casual Barista (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. Listed eighteen hours agoat White Now ConsultingMotivated person for Part-time position, across Tues-Saturday 25-30 hours with potential to grow to full time with growth of business. Take a look! Listed seven days agoat Wallsend RSL & Community Club
Wallsend Diggers is seeking a Conference and Events Co- ordinator to join our dedicated team on a Full- Time basis.
- Elevate your career
- Execute well managed functions and create memorable experiences for our guests
- Fantastic career opportunity!
Listed two days agoat UGL - Resources
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together,...
- Be part of a Global Group
- Competitive remuneration offered
- Site based with a 2/1 roster
Listed twenty five days agoat Bolton ClarkeFantastic opportunity for you to utilize a wide range of your hospitality and hotel services skills. Casual, flexible hours and great rates! Listed twenty three days agoat Crust Gourmet Pizza BarCrust Pizza Bar is seeking enthusiastic casual staff and delivery drivers for its busy Maitland store. Listed nine days agoat Frontline Hospitality Northern NSW
Are you ready for your next challenge? We are on the hunt for the best pub manager in Northern NSW to put their stamp on a brand new property!
- Work with the best in the business under a high end, reputable luxury brand
- A team culture that is second to none - join a familty style team that cares
- A great add to the CV, this brand opens doors around the world
Listed twenty three days agoat GWG Partners
Hunter Valley location, with weekend work. Working for Hunter Valley Stays a premium Tourism Accommodation brand
- Hunter Valley Wine region
- Reservations focus for a luxury brand
- Must be available for weekend work
Listed twenty one days agoat Australian Vintage LimitedExciting, full-time and highly visible role in Hunter Valley wine country, representing one of Australia's leading wine companies. Listed twenty five days agoat O'Hara Hotels
An exciting opportunity exists for a Hospo professional to join the energetic and enthusiastic Management team of one of our Maitland Hotels.
- The next step in your hospitality career
- Career progression in a large hospitality group
- Bonus incentives for hitting targets
Listed sixteen days agoat Stellar RecruitmentExperienced HR Generalist to join onsite operations in autonomous and busy role, 6 month fixed term with potential to extend - Apply Now! Listed seventeen days agoat Hospoworld ResourcingRM role with high responsibility | Proactive & business savvy leader reqd. | Great rewards in a growing brand | Greenhills Listed nine days agoat Frontline Hospitality Northern NSW
Are you ready for your next big step in restaurant management? Take in the breathtaking waterfront views while working in a rock star team!
- UP TO $75K + Super
- Stand out, award winning company and brand of boutique luxury
- Serve brilliant food, wine and cocktails overlooking the sparking coastline
Listed twenty days agoat Downunder People
Autonomous Role. Virtual Office, Above Average Earnings, Processes in Place, Plenty of Support Provided - Contractor Opportunity!!
- - Remote Regional Recruitment
- - Indigenous Recruitment
- - Flexible Hours. Work From Home
Listed thirty days agoat Travel Trade Recruitment ltd
Seeking an experienced travel manager to provide advice and arrange travel services for my clients portfolio of members.
- Non client facing travel role
- Unique Travel Position with a point of difference
- Book travel arrangement for Members
Listed twenty nine days agoat Frontline Hospitality Northern NSW
Are you a passionate hospitality professional with a love for fast pace, top notch pub grub and standout beverage offering? APPLY NOW!
- Hands on, fast paced and fun role!
- Join a progressive pub group with venues across Sydney and North NSW
- Lead a passionate customer focused team and ensure success
Listed fourteen days agoat Private AdvertiserDay role, no split shifts 40 hours per week with attractive salary package. www.sixdegreesnewcastle.com.au Listed seventeen days agoat Compass Group
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Supervisor to take the next step!
- Immediate Start
- Meals Provided On Shift
- Great Work Life Balance
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education