Accounting, Engineering, Sales, Community Services & Development Jobs in Newcastle NSW 2300Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Black Sheep Marketing Solutions
We are an Award Winning Sales Team dealing with some of Australia's Largest and most Respected Brands. No Experience Needed and All Training Provided.
- Stable Employment with No Experience Necessary
- Some Agents Earning Well Over $100K + Incentives
- Want to Achieve Your Goals In Life???
Listed five days agoat Yield More
Customer service experts - We are on the hunt for Newcastle's best Sales Consultants. Read more to become a part of our face to face sales team!
- Generous hourly rate + commission bonuses
- Nationwide Travel Opportunities
- Ongoing Product/Sales Training & Mentorship
Listed two days agoat Sparke Helmore LawyersFantastic career development role. 12 month contract with a national firm. Listed eight days agoat Samzach Services
The perfect job for people who have a passion for selling and who want the rewarding feeling of providing a great customer experience.
- Work with an iconic Australian brand
- Great company culture that is supportive and family orientated
- Recognition programs + generous commissions
Listed sixteen days agoat Jabour Accountants
Trainee Accountant required for 21 hours a week, who has ideally completed two years of appropriate University studies.
- Part time position ideal for students attending University
- Interesting & varied work
- Supportive and friendly team environment
Listed five days agoat Opal Specialist Aged Care
Join the Opal family at our Opal Hillside home where you will implement and develop quality activities for our residents.
- Deliver quality activity programs for our residents.
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- Newcastle Location
Listed nine days agoat Lawley's Transport
Driving students with special needs to school. Casual relief work. Over 55s welcome
- Don't work on weekends or school holidays. Have the middle of your day free!
- Company vehicle provided for the school run.
- Great for semi - retired or those wanting lower work hours.
Listed nine days agoat Samzach Services
For people who love selling and who want the rewarding buzz of providing a great customer experience.
- Progress your career at an iconic Australian brand
- Excellent ongoing training & career development
- Fantastic rewards & recognition programs
Listed eight days agoat Learning Cloud
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: NewcastleNewcastle$40,000 - $49,999 + uncapped commission OTE $100Kclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: OtherOther
Learning Cloud believes in the freedom to achieve your goals, your way. We've created an amazing workplace that strikes a chord with our employees.
- management that cares
- career growth, development and training
- free coffee
Listed six days agoat Catholic Healthcare LtdIn your role you will assist in day to day activities and support any shortfalls to make living at home more comfortable. Listed thirteen days agoat Northern Settlement Services LtdTo coordinate and facilitate the preparation of Roster allocations to Care Support staff for Aged Care Services and other admin duties as required. Listed eight days agoat ParaQuad NSW
Multiple positions available in Newcastle and Stockton Areas!
- Join a leading organisation in the field of Disability Services.
- Great career progression opportunities
- Salary dependent on experience and skills
Listed fifteen days agoat Calvary Community Care
Calvary are seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified and experienced Support Workers who are interested in joining our team in 2019
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Generous Salary Packaging Options - $15,900 per annum tax free!
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers
Listed twenty two days agoat Daniels Recruitment Pty Ltd
An ideal role for a current Trainee Accountant, Undergraduate Accountant or Graduate Accountant to further their current experiences with a great firm
- Join One Of Newcastle's Most Friendliest Firms
- Close To The CBD Uni Campus & Transport
- Be Supported in Your Current Studies
Listed twenty six days agoat Private AdvertiserAre you a confident, self-motivated, achievement-driven sales hunter? Come and join our team. Listed twenty seven days agoat New Horizons
Provide a person centred approach to help customers achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Permanent part time opportunity
- Based in Broadmeadow (Newcastle)
- Join a growing and friendly NFP organisation
Listed thirteen days agoat Classic Blinds and Shutters
Providing solutions to customer enquiries; generating sales and sales leads; showroom upkeep.
- Supportive team environment
- Work with an industry leader
- Dynamic and expanding career opportunity
Listed thirty days agoat Newcastle & Hunter Community Health
We provide a flexible working environment for all staff to deliver in home Services to clients in the Newcastle, Hunter and surrounding areas.
- Join Newcastle and Hunter's leading growing and dynamic Community Care provider.
- (PPT) Permanent Part Time employment with regular weekly roster.
- Great variety of work within Aged Care including HCP,DVA and NDIS areas.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education