Education & Training, Business Services & Corporate Advisory, Automotive Trades, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Jobs in Newcastle NSW 2300Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one hour agoat Camp Australia
New year, new career! Make a positive change and start 2020 with a job you love. Guide and nurture the next generation of Aussie kids.
- Achieve your career goals in childcare from Term 1, 2020
- Industry leading training and development plans
- Join Australia’s top OSHC provider
Listed twenty four minutes agoat AUTOrecruitAn opportunity to grab an autonomous role within the Automotive industry in one of the sought after place on the East Coast of NSW! Listed seven days agoat Redi Staffing SolutionsOur client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Assistant to help support the growing business in an ongoing casual position within the Newcastle area Listed three days agoat Department of EducationThe Quality Teaching Rounds Advisor role works with a team to deliver QTR professional development as part of the project. Listed six days agoat LTTDo you have experience in a lab? We'd love to hear from you! Listed eighteen days agoat Lake Macquarie Tuition
One-on-one tuition in your chosen subject area. Teachers and University students becoming teachers required to teach primary and high school students
- Tutor from your own home or in your local area
- Set your own timetable
- Use your unique teaching skills to improve the education of local students
Listed four days agoat Caravan Fix Pty LtdHave a passion for caravans? Fly/Drive, in/out role estimating Caravan & RV damage. Excellence in customer service and eye for detail essential. Listed four days agoat Medowie Community PreschoolContract position for two mornings per week at a Community Preschool for an enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher in the Port Stephens area. Listed eighteen days agoat Aboriginal Hostels Limited
AHL is seeking Youth Workers to provide mentoring and support to Indigenous youth in our Student Hostels in various locations across Australia.
- Generous conditions including school holiday leave
- A chance to make a difference for indigenous youth
- Option to salary package mortgage or rent
Listed ten days agoat Roc Consulting
100+ STAFF | MODERN OFFICE SPACE | PROMOTIONS WITHIN | APPLY NOW!
- CA / CPA SUPPORT PROVIDED
- INNOVATIVE - TECH DRIVEN FIRM
- ABOVE MARKET REMUNERATION PACKAGE
Listed eighteen days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking to secure a brilliant and vibrant RTO Manager to join us and grow our RTO products and services across our NSW & QLD footprint. Listed twenty one days agoat Private Advertiser9 day fortnight, fully maintained company car with fuel card, Salary Sacrificing, Paid Company days, Corporate uniform provided Listed fourteen days agoat Kip McGrath Education Centres
Another Kip McGrath Education Centre in Newcastle is seeking a qualified teacher with experience as a manager to oversee the running of our centre.
- Be a part of a team that improves literacy and numeracy across the world
- Positive and vibrant workplace culture with a 4 day work week!
- Opportunity for career progression
Listed fourteen days agoat Volvo Group Australia
Volvo Group Australia has an opportunity for a customer focused Service Advisor to join our team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles Newcastle.
- Global industry leader driving prosperity through transport solutions
- Bring your passion for exceptional service and drive your career forward
- Supportive and friendly team culture focused on safety, quality and service
Listed nineteen days agoat St Nicholas Early Education
Join one of our Newcastle based before and after school care programs and vacation care programs for children aged 5 – 12 years.
- Work within One of the Largest Employers in the Newcastle Region
- Casual opportunities available with the opportunity to move into permanency
- Multiple Roles Available across Newcastle region
Listed thirteen days agoat Newcastle Auto ElectricsWe are looking for candidates to join our family! So, if you are passionate about providing stellar customer service, look no further! Listed three days agoat Form 1 Fire Protection Pty Ltd
Experienced HVAC technician with a strong sales and customer service background | Take your career to the next stage
- Commercial Air Conditioning Supervisor required for the Northern division
- Project and Service works| High performing, experienced team
- Attractive Salary | Full range of benefits | Great company culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education