Education & Training, Business Services & Corporate Advisory, Security Services Jobs in Newcastle NSW 2300Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat SGS Australia Pty Ltd
Opportunity to take ownership of RTO requirements across SGS Australia.
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Be a part of Global Company
- Great team environment
Listed seven days agoat Wesley Mission• based in Newcastle • part time, 10 hours per week throughout the school term • contracted until 30 June 2020 (intention to extend based on funding) Listed twenty three hours agoat Private AdvertiserCome and work with the Vital team at our fast growing business that offers great opportunities within the security industry. Listed twenty two hours agoat VERTO
As a Warehousing Trainer you will train and assess students in either a classroom environment, 1:1 or online in Warehousing Operations.
- Competitive salary + super + salary packaging + access to company vehicle
- Work with a nationally recognised award winning RTO
- Flexible working arrangements – no weekend work
Listed three days agoat Just CareersSeeking trainers and assessor to deliver our White Card, Working at Heights and Confined Spaces courses. - Excellent Salary - Immediate Start Listed eight days agoat Complete Staff Solutions Pty LtdWe have opportunities available for morning and afternoon, out of school care workers. You must have a current working wth Children Check. Listed seventeen days agoat Jabour Accountants
Trainee Accountant required for 21 hours a week, who has ideally completed two years of appropriate University studies.
- Part time position ideal for students attending University
- Interesting & varied work
- Supportive and friendly team environment
Listed fourteen days agoat LionHouse
Passionate Customer Service trainer required to deliver onsite contextualized training for large client.
- Start Immediately
- Onsite trainer for large client
- Ongoing Engagement
Listed seven days agoat UAVAIR
Exciting opportunity for the delivery of our Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot - Visual Line of Sight) within NSW High Schools
- Be part of the education of tomorrow's Drone pilots.
- Continues contracts available
- Growing business that is already the leader in its field.
Listed ten days agoat Access Group Solutions Pty Ltd
Seeking FT/PT Security for retail sites in Newcastle. Seeking outstanding Guards for a professional team, penalties and leave inc.
- Great Training & Development Opportunities
- Fantastic Team & Great Working Conditions
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Listed twenty days agoat TAFE NSW - North Coast InstituteTemporary Positions X 7TAFE NSW North Region TAFE Worker Level 4 ($65,827 – $72,660) plus superannuation and Annual leave loading TAFE NSW va... Listed seventeen days agoat The University of New EnglandCasual Academic role to undertake tutorial and marking specifically in the discipline of German Language. Listed three days agoat East End Early Education and Preschool
Qualified Educator's required for new purpose built, boutique service in heart of Newcastle. Full time and Part time positions available.
- Highly competitive salaries above the national award
- Supportive management systems with a highly reputable childcare organisation
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and growth
Listed nineteen minutes agoat BSMS Security
BSMS Security - Newcastle
- Newcastle & Central Coast
- Full Time, Part Time, Contract Based Technician
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
Listed fifteen days agoat Newcastle Rescue
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OF CAREER ? This job is for you.
- International Travel
- Professional Team
- Fast Paced Industry
Listed twenty two days agoat Royal Life SavingCasual trainers are required to service the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast and Upper Hunter Region in CPR, First aid and/or Aquatics. Listed twenty three days agoat YMCA
Be one of over 200 Educators across NSW that provide engaging, fun and interactive activities for primary school age children
- Casual role across various sites
- Help develop the minds of our future generation
- Have free time during the day to do as you please
Listed twenty four days agoat University of Newcastle
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: NewcastleNewcastle$67,185 - $77,936 + 9.5% Superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
A rare opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join UoN | Provide high level support to the Director of Advancement.
- Collaborative team environment
- 35 hour week + corporate fitness & wellbeing programs
- Fixed term position + opportunities for career advancement
Listed twenty three days agoat Daniels Recruitment Pty Ltd
An ideal role for a current Trainee Accountant, Undergraduate Accountant or Graduate Accountant to further their current experiences with a great firm
- Join One Of Newcastle's Most Friendliest Firms
- Close To The CBD Uni Campus & Transport
- Be Supported in Your Current Studies
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education