Administration & Office Support, Design & Architecture, Insurance & Superannuation, Construction, Management Jobs in North Sydney NSW 2060Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Law Partners Personal Injury Lawyers
Great entry level role to launch your career in the legal industry. Full training and ongoing support provided.
- Suited to recent HSC school leaver
- Lovely offices in heart of CBD, stone's throw from train
- Positive and nurturing working environment with a vibrant, young culture
Listed fifty four minutes agoat Aston CarterOur client is a cutting-edge trading firm based in Sydney CBD, seeking a professional Office Assistant to join their team. Listed three days agoat Q Report Jewellery Insurance
Production Administrative Assistant
- 18 Hours (Flexi Time) Over 3 Days Per Week
- Long Term Casual Position (Potential Permanent Part Time For The Right Person)
- Sydney CBD Offices
Listed five days agoat Blenheim Partners
As a result of company growth there exists the need for a highly motivated Junior Data Entry Associate.
- Work in a team that values professionalism, collaboration, work ethic and fun.
- Work in a privileged industry that engages with senior executives.
- Convenient location in Sydney CBD.
Listed fourteen hours agoat Work Health Group
Administration Assistant required for a large, dynamic national Allied Health company. Fun and social team environment!
- Sydney CBD location, next to Town Hall station.
- 12 month Mat leave contract - high possibility for extension
- Join a leading Alllied Health organisation with over 2000 employees!
Listed six days agoat ManpowerASAP Start!!!! Earn some money before the silly season 10 Day assignment - Starting 27th of November Listed four days agoat Gallagher Bassett
Gallagher Basset are looking to engage a dynamic new team member wishing to commence their career in Insurance.
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
- Be a part of GB’s exciting period of growth – Career Progression
- Supportive and Fun Team Environment
Listed three days agoat ACRWORLD
Start your career with a a family orientated culture pricing landmark projects across Sydney worth $150M +
- Salary range $60, 000 - $70, 000 package
- Office easily accessible next to a train station
- Full Training & Development with the role
Listed seven hours agoat EST10Be the go-to person of this fun-loving team. Get involved and watch your career climb to new heights! Listed five days agoat Swissport
Are you ready for a challenge working in the aviation services industry? Join us at Sydney airport!
- Work with a great team in an exciting airport environment
- Rewarding role with excellent career opportunities
- Work with us! There is never a dull moment
Listed three days agoat Nearmap P/L
We are seeking a passionate and energetic experienced Receptionist to be the face of Nearmap – welcoming 200 of our Nearmappers each day!
- Winner of the Global 2019 Gallup Great Workplace Award
- Fast growing tech company, seeking high performing individuals
- Fantastic location with a great company culture and plenty of work perks!
Listed three days agoat Business Services Group NSW Pty LtdTemporary Office Administrator to work 2-3 days a week during January to mid February 2020, with potential to become permanent in July 2020. Listed three days agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
Highly regarded, tier one property and construction firm - central location, long term temp to permanent role!
- Relaxed and team orientated environment
- Central location close to public transport
- Long term contract with career progression on offer
Listed five days agoat CharterhouseWe are looking for someone to support a Director in the delivery of day to day administrative tasks as required Listed three hours agoat Page Personnel Office SupportLaw firm in the CBD is seeking a part time receptionist to join their company on a temporary part time basis with the possibility of going permanent. Listed five hours agoat EST10Collaborate with a design team on exciting projects. Expand your field of knowledge vastly. See your career grow. Listed four days agoat Tracey Brunstrom & HammondTerrific opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a great team. We are looking for a well-rounded Admin Officer to support our team! Listed three days agoat LogiccaOffice Junior required for chartered accounting firm in Sydney CBD. Listed four days agoat GrainCorp
Enjoy working in the CBD in this part time Corporate Receptionist role. Hours are 9.30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Based in the CBD
- Part time role: 9.30am - 2.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Utilise your exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education