Administration & Office Support, Payroll, Account & Relationship Management Jobs in North West & Hills District Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Great clients with generous pay rates. Immediate starts for administration, reception, customer service and data entry positions.
- Multiple temporary assignments available
- Large and medium sized businesses
- Immediate starts available
Listed three days agoat Foot and Leg Pain Centre
You will be supported by the owner, a receptionist and two practitioners within a growing team. Join our Team and growing Small Business
- "Team First” - Play as a team, have fun and have each other’s back
- "Commitment" Make a real difference to real people on a daily-basis
- “We are World Class” - We innovate and strive for never-ending improvement.
Listed three days agoat Anglicare
Administrative opportunity to join a Christian NFP organisation within supportive team.
- Full-time flexible hours, supportive organisation & Salary packaging benefits
- Not-for-profit organisation - dedicated to improving the lives of others
- Norwest location, on-site parking and close to Metro station
Listed eleven days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Seeking your exceptional customer service and desire to contribute in a Leading Global Company, where opportunities are endless!!
- Do you want a successful career with a Leading Global Company
- Based locally in Norwest with free street parking and plenty of benefits!
- Fulltime Permanent Role - 58k+ Super + Bonuses
Listed one day agoat Flooring&beyond Pty LtdExperienced Floorcovering Salesperson is required for a busy floorcovering business in Castle Hill. Listed ten days agoat Sunbather Pty LtdWe are looking for a full time Receptionist to join our close knit team! Listed twenty one days agoat Private AdvertiserOur independently owned practice, in the Hills District, is currently seeking an administrative assistant/receptionist on a casual basis. Listed nine hours agoat Autosports GroupExciting role for someone with a strong customer focus and organisational skills, and enjoys working within a team environment. Listed twenty two days agoat Guardian Interlock SystemsThis role includes relief reception duties, general office duties, records, data checks and follow up. Listed five hours agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
This is a varied role. You will be a point of contact for families, coordinate services and projects and be an expert problem solver.
- In this role you will constantly build on your knowledge
- You will feel valued and supported
- You will have flexibility and autonomy
Listed eighteen days agoat Huntsman Recruiting
You're currently in an Administrative position looking for a change; a reason that I'll get out of you later.
- Continuous training and improvement to personal development
- Casual - three days per week
- Strong team and support
Listed thirteen days agoat Fusion Careers
Great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join a global leader in a hands on capacity. Temp role to start ASAP - on going!
- Start asap: ongoing
- Parking onsite
- Great small team culture
Listed twenty days agoat Private AdvertiserAssistant Manager of retirement village, responsible for resident relations, managing staff and operating within village budget and policy constraints Listed fourteen days agoat Norwest RecruitmentWe are currently recruiting for various companies based in the Hills district & surrounds looking for experienced Admin & Customer Service temps Listed seven days agoat The Jojoba CompanyWorking along side the Sales Manager/Sales Team, this is a position that it is exciting and fun working and promoting natural Australian skincare. Listed six days agoat Eylex Pty LtdNewly created position for Sales Administrator to join sales team in growing Australian company. Listed twelve days agoat Greenstone Financial Services
Due to business growth, we are seeking a Facilities Assistant to manage and coordinate our business facilities and services with an industry leader!
- Full time opportunity to work with an industry leader in a growing team
- Diverse & autonomous role managing and coordinating business facilities services
- Free Onsite Gym, Onsite Cafe, Awards Nights, Vibrant Culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education