Advertising, Arts & Media, Sales, Human Resources & Recruitment, Pharmacy, Strategy & Planning, Other, Legal Practice Management Jobs in North West & Hills District Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat VISY
Grow your career within sales and account management in this diverse role with one of our specialty business units
- Varied role with a balance between account management & business development
- Wealth of opportunity for career development and expansion of your initial scope
- Join a strong brand and a market leader in packaging solutions
Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Ideal for an experienced Business Partner with a strategic background.
- Work for a leading Australian aged care provider
- Must be able to travel to multiple different sites across Victoria
- Experience with Enterprise Agreements required
Listed four days agoat Michael Page Human Resources
The HR Business Partner would provide generalist human resources advice and support to the organisation in areas of human resource management.
- Secure a new position for 2020
- 6 month FTC
Listed one day agoat Saunders Lynn & Co Pty Ltd
Wanted! A retail field based sales executive that is diligent, organised and has a passion for interiors and renovations.
- Retail & Trade focus
- Household brand name
- Kitchen, Rennovation & Interiors market
Listed three days agoat ResMedAn exciting opportunity to be part of ResMed's People Team! Listed four days agoat CSG Talent3 month Category Insights Analyst contract with a multinational FMCG business. Listed eleven days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedThe primary responsibility of this role is to contribute to the annual operating planning cycle, monitor the delivery & performance of strategy plan. Listed one day agoat The Next Step
Give back to your local community through applying your passionate HR advisory skills with this NFP social care provider.
- NFP - Permanent Opportunity - ASAP Start!
- Up to $95k + superannuation + NFP salary packaging
- Hills District Location
Listed one day agoat Holcim
Responsible for the team's success, you will be vital in meeting set budgets and targets as well ensuring high standards of safety and service are met
- Generous salary package including vehicle and incentives
- Real leadership opportunity to drive a key business unit
- Chance to influence the wider organisation across policy, process and safety
Listed fifteen days agoat USANA Australia Pty Ltd
USANA’s Australia is seeking an energetic, result driven individual to join the Sales team as a Sales Coordinator at the Castle Hill office.
- USANA offers on-site parking and gym facilities
- Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally
- Discounts on company products
Listed five days agoat Big WLead, develop and champion the BIG W Health and Safety Strategy, living true to our Purpose that we show real care for our teams and customers. Listed seven days agoat Marble ConstructionWelcome customers into a beautiful display home. Assist the sales consultant and grow into the role yourself! Listed nine days agoat Messina TalentBusy role needing a strong manager to lead the team. 12 month maternity leave contract. Listed three hours agoat S&you
Lead the Sales & Delivery Function to Secure & deliver new $50K to $1m Manufacturing Automation Electrical Projects
- Autonomous Senior Sales & Delivery Role
- Secure and Deliver Automation Projects
- Great Team Culture
Listed eleven days agoat ResMedHR Shared Service leadership role with a fast growing medtech; leading a team of shared services members across APAC, EMEA & Americas. Listed eight days agoat Frazer Jones
Opportunity to join a high performing HR team as an HR Advisor. Generalist position with lots of scope to advance ER/IR knowledge.
- Opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a high performing team
- Excellent culture, opportunities to learn & progress & flexibility
- Fixed term contract until March 2021
Listed seven days agoat Konekt Employment
Train our clients 45 years+ and assistant them moving back into employment! ASAP start! Work across our Castle Hill & Hornsby sites! Monthly RDOs!
- Actively contribute to the Konekt Employment's culture & community
- A role with purpose! Work for a Co that's socially driven and community focussed
- Monthly RDO's - enjoy taking an accrued day off every month
Listed twenty one days agoat Durst Industries (Aust.)
Become an integral part of a young team - working in a reputable company - using your technical sales and marketing skills -great career opportunities
- Automotive Trade - Internal Sales – Electrical, Automotive, Engineering
- Create and Drive social media E-marketing campaigns - FB, Insta, Linkdin
- Great fun team environment with great career growth opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a passionate Sales person for our main showroom in Castle Hill Listed three days agoat Barclay RecruitmentIn-bound phone and email enquiries, industry training, nationally established, potential career progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education