Banking & Financial Services, Community Services & Development, Management Jobs in Northern QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat PCYC QLD
Work in close consultation with youth and community, supporting active community involvement in the Get Set for Work program and events.
- Part-Time (22.5 hours per week), Fixed Term (12 months)
- $22.03 - $23.38 (gross) per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Not-for-profit Organisation
Listed fifteen days agoat Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women
Do you want an opportunity to improve the lives of Queensland children, young people and families who need it most?
- Attractive salary package including 12.5% superannuation & annual leave loading
- Industry-leading training and support
- Family support through parental leave and flexible working arrangements
Listed six days agoat Sugarman AustraliaYou will develop all aspects of the health services to grow and develop Indigenous communities | BD, stakeholder management and leadership | Brisbane Listed fifteen days agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
As a Local Area Coordinator you will work closely with participants and their families to identify what current and future supports are required.
- Both Ongoing & Non-Ongoing 18 months - Full Time
- $73,413 - $79,031 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Role located in QLD - Cooktown
Listed six days agoat UnitingCare CommunitySeeking an experienced and dedicated Statewide Manager - Early Years Early Education with a sense of adventure to lead our teams across Queensland! Listed twenty days agoat PCYC QLD
Program Coordinator for the Get Set for Work Program, to research, prepare, develop, implement and evaluate a range of activities and programs.
- Full-Time, Fixed Term (12 months)
- Program Coordinator for the Get Set for Work Program
- Generous tax free salary packaging benefits
Listed nineteen days agoat Findex GroupAre you an adviser with a passion for risk insurance? Come and work with us! Listed twenty seven days agoat Hays Healthcare
Ongoing Temporary job working within youth justice providing counselling and intervention services
- Youth Justice and Child Protection
- Government Program
- Tertiary Qualifications Required
Listed thirty days agoat Employment Office2 x opportunities for Social Workers within a growing NFP providing community services through SA and NT. Contract positions, remote location Listed six days agoat Townsville City CouncilWe are seeking a Community Development Officer (Recovery) to join our team! Listed seven days agoat Althea Projects Inc.Community Care Assistant for our Townsville Drop In Centre. Listed seven days agoat St.George BankStart your journey with the Westpac Group today. Be an in-branch face for St.George Listed twenty three hours agoat Westpac Group
Working alongside our Private Bankers, you’ll manage the migration and on-boarding journey for new clients, while keeping existing clients informed!
- Based in Townsville
- An opportunity to be outstanding
- Development opportunities encouraged
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserThe purpose of the Family Facilitator (FF) is to work collaboratively with at risk families to assist them in identifying their needs Listed seven days agoat St John's Community Care
Are you looking for a new and exciting career change?
- Are you looking for a new and exciting career change?
- Hourly Rate $32.89 p/h + penalties
- Be a part of one of the largest NFP service providers in Regional Queensland
Listed seven days agoat ProCare Australia
We are seeking expression of interest for Case Managers in the Townsville area to provide case management and therapeutic support for young people.
- $42.00 - $52.00 per hour
- Impact the community and vulnerable young people
Listed five days agoat Palm Island Community CompanyPurpose of position The Position of Support Worker is to provide a culturally appropriate trauma informed and healing focused service in response t... Listed six days agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role: Become part of our team at Safe Places and support young people at risk in transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunities for Professional Development
Listed nine days agoat PresCare
Want a career that's 'more you'?. Be in on the ground floor as we build a team focused on exceptional quality of care and customer experience.
- Great benefits including salary packaging to increase your net income
- Flexible hours - variety of hours and shifts available on a 24/7 roster
- Shape your team environment from beginning
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education