Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Analysis & Reporting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory, Strategy & Planning, Fleet Management Jobs in Northern QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Kemp Recruitment
Are you the ambitious Perioperative leader ready to work in an enviroment surrounded by world heritage listed national parks coupled with sunny days!
- Competitive salary with salary package benefits
- Be part of the redevelopment & future growth of this facility
- Enjoy the work life balance benefits of this location
Listed ten days agoat AHP MedicalLocum General Medicine PHO - Northern Queensland Listed four days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Join the ADF and work in a unique and challenging environment
- One day per week role - Part Time
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Contribute to positive health outcomes in a unique environment
Listed six days agoat Douglas HealthcareSignificant replacement role for VR GP (FRACGP). Tropical idyllic site. Spacious consults. Attractive & fresh facilities. Generous % Mixed Bill. Listed thirty days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupEstablished patient lists. High demand for ENT expertise. The autonomy + support to meet your professional goals. Regional city in Queensland. Listed twenty five days agoat HCA DoctorsThree month Psychiatry locum Block in Northern QLD with view to extension. Monday to Friday 0800 - 1630 with no on-call. Listed six days agoat OzcareWe are seeking a Facility Manager with previous experience commissioning a 'Greenfield' site for our brand new state of the art facility in Mackay Listed nine days agoat Townsville Hospital and Health ServiceExciting career opportunity to provide leadership on matters concerning research ethics and research review. Attractive remuneration. Listed six days agoat Randstad - Healthcare
Opportunity to identify and respond to the needs of vulnerable and at risk veterans, current and former defence force members and/or their families.
- Take a strengths-based, recovery approach to supporting vulnerable ADF members
- Optimise wellbeing + participation in the community through case management
- $60 p/h, 12 month contract (with extension), located in Townsville
Listed twenty days agoat McArthurUrgent requirement for an experienced Counsellor - Case Coordinator for Federal Government for their Townsville branch. Listed sixteen days agoat Healthe Care Australia Pty Ltd
We are seeking applications for a new and exciting Registrar training position in Military and Veterans Psychiatry at Townsville Private Clinic
- Flexibility and autonomy around work schedule and structure
- Fully supported consulting rooms and administration support
- One of five position in Australia
Listed two days agoat Infinity Pharmacy GroupNewly registered &experienced Pharmacist moving to Hervey Bay, apply with the Infinity Pharmacy today. Listed fifteen days agoat Royal Flying Doctor Service QLD
We are investing in our future offering new opportunities to join the RFDS. Become a Flight Nurse with our RFDS Townsville base.
- Become a Flight Nurse with the RFDS
- Supportive and highly competent team
- Make a real impact in Queensland communities
Listed seven days agoat BupaDiscover a unique and rewarding career looking after the health of ADF personnel as a Civilian GP Medical Officer supervising Registrars on base. Listed twenty eight days agoat CHG
Work three days per week and enjoy a long weekend every weekend or work up to five days per week, we offer genuine flexibility!
- Occupational Medicine with a pre-employment focus
- Contribute to the future of our Defence personnel
- Ideal hours, 8.00am to 4.00pm
Listed sixteen days agoat Healthe Care Australia Pty Ltd
Private Consultant Psychiatrist positions available at Townsville Private Clinic – a modern 60 bed voluntary private mental health service.
- Work in a fully supported Private Practice
- Safe, Supportive and Flexible working Environment
- Permanent and Locum opportunities (3 or 6 month) available
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education