Casual/Vacation Healthcare & Medical, Community Services & Development, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Agency Account Management, Taxation, Machine Operators Jobs in Northern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat ONCALL Group
Casual and ongoing shifts available for qualified and dedicated Residential Youth Workers.
- Above award pay rates $37+ dollars an hour
- Support young people in care to develop independent life skills
- A career pathway with an employer that wants you to succeed
Listed three days agoat Mercy Health
We are seeking passionate Home Care Workers to support our clients to live independently at home - flexible casual positions available!
- Opportunity to join the growing Home and Community Care sector
- Flexible work opportunities – you choose the days and hours you want to work!
- Attractive hourly rate plus salary packaging benefits
Listed nine days agoat WorkforceXS Moonee PondsOur client requires experienced Machine/Production Operators for their Campbellfield site. Day shift only. ASAP start. Apply NOW!! Listed two days agoat SpectrumSeeking support workers who are passionate about making a positive impact on older people, to live independently in their own homes. Listed two days agoat ONCALL Group
Casual and ongoing shifts available for qualified and dedicated Disability Support Workers.
- Above award pay rates $34+ dollars per hour
- Support people with disabilities to improve their quality of life
- A career pathway with an employer that wants to succeed!
Listed seven days agoat H1 Healthcare Pty
Leverage your minimum 6-months experience in the disability sector to provide support to clients throughout Box Hill and the Eastern Suburbs Region.
- 24 hour support + pick up shifts instantly with our easy to use app
- Morning, Afternoon or overnight shifts to choose from & weekly pay!
- Great opportunity to make a difference in the community!
Listed two days agoat Maxima Tempskill
Maxima is currently looking for experienced Community Care Workers.
- Help make a different in the lives of others!
- Work close to home!
- Work with a local council!
Listed six days agoat The Kilmore & District HospitalAre you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a challenging new role in a growing Community Hospital Aged Care facility? Listed thirteen days agoat Stellar CareDisability Support Worker for In Home Care Listed fifteen days agoat Ability AssistDisability Support Workers for community-based (Outreach) and Day Program support. Listed nineteen days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentEnjoy keeping people safe, meet people and help your community? You could be a Crossing Supervisor! Training Provided - apply now! Listed twenty one days agoat Omni-Care Pty Ltd
Be the change you want to see in the world
- Ongoing regular client
- Make a real difference
- Be part of a passionate, collaborative and inclusive team
Listed nineteen days agoat BaptcareExperienced Personal Care Workers committed to best practice looking to join a supportive team Listed fourteen days agoat Edmen
Support individuals with disabilities in Melbourne's North. Enhance your customer's independence while maintaining dignity & promoting socialisation.
- Super fast recruitment and on-boarding process. We can get you into work fast!
- Engage with leading service providers
- Work across varied setting with plenty of on-going work availabl
Listed twenty one days agoat Forensicare
We’re looking for casual Psychiatric Nurses to join the team at Thomas Embling Hospital.
- Multiple Casual RPN2 opportunities available
- Attractive rates and great salary packaging conditions
- Free onsite parking
Listed twenty three days agoat Villa del SoleExperience Italian culture while working in a supportive and dynamic environment! Listed five days agoat Healthcare Australia VicHCA is seeking experienced Cardiac Scrub Scouts for Agency shifts at Private Hospitals. Listed twenty two days agoat Healthcare Australia VicHealthcare Australia is seeking Midwives with 12+ months experience for work at Public & Private Hospitals across Melbourne
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education