Insurance & Superannuation, Education & Training, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking, Banking - Business, Other, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting Jobs in Northern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat Sharp & Carter Accounting Clerical
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Bookkeeper with all round experience to join a supportive office environment for 2-3 days a week in the new year.
- Permanent position | 2-3 days a week
- Located in Flemington with car parking available
- Role to commence in mid January | $65,000 + super
Listed nineteen days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join a reputable brand and support the F.C. Located North.
- Stable and Evolving Business
- Excellent Workplace Culture
- Early 2020 Start
Listed nineteen days agoat Simplerecruit
Work 1 day a week, Do you enjoy working on several clients at the one given time?
- 1 Day a week – In home office
- Reservoir Location
- Generous Hourly Rate
Listed four days agoat Hays Education
A lovely centre in the North of Melbourne are looking for a Centre Director to start on a permanent basis
- Up to $62 an hour
- Continual Professional Development
- On site parking
Listed five days agoat La Trobe UniversityJoin a dynamic and growing fundraising team to develop La Trobe’s diverse student base and world class research. Listed two days agoat MH Consulting and Services Pty LtdSeeking passionate Bachelor of Early Childhood Teacher to oversee a 3-5 YO funded program, Melbourne's Northern Suburbs Listed thirteen days agoat Green Leaves Early Learning Centres Cloverton
Our beautiful brand new Cloverton centre opening beginning of Jan 2020 is looking for experienced 3IC / Educational Leader to join our team!
- Opportunity to work within a progressive and forward-thinking organisation!
- Professional development opportunities provided for you to grow with us!
- In-centre leadership team with on the ground full-time administration support!
Listed seven days agoat genU
Plan and deliver high quality and engaging training programs to learners with permanent intellectual disabilities or cognitive impairments.
- Plan quality accredited and non-accredited courses in various fields
- Make a difference: empower our community
- Generous hourly rates from $60 an hour commensurate with experience
Listed ten days agoat Ashley Services GroupOur National RTO requires a Trainer in Disability to join our team! Casual and Full-Time Positions available now! Listed six days agoat Nido Early School
Nido Early School is now seeking their next qualified Early Childhood Teacher for our premium service in Airport West.
- Be inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Excellent resource budgets and flexible programming options
Listed fourteen days agoat Starfish Early Learning CentreCert 3 and Diploma qualified educators required for several positions at our Reservoir centre. Listed three days agoat Command Group
Command Recruitment are seeking an experienced Secondary Music Teacher looking for a new challenge as Head of Music in 2020.
- Full-time Head of Music position of leadership
- Supportive Catholic school
- Convenient Northern suburbs location
Listed fourteen days agoat Moreland Early Years ManagementThe successful person will teach 1 kinder group of four year old children as well as take on the role of Educational Leader and Nominated Supervisor. Listed seventeen days agoat Edutemps Pty Ltd
Trainers and Assessors who have the qualifications in Employment Pathways, Hospitality, Mental Health
- Commencing early 2020
- Comprehensive induction and support from our training team
- Access to learning and development
Listed one hour agoat Smart Education Melbourne
A highly reputable Independent school located in Regional Victoria, 1 hour North of Melbourne is seeking an English Teacher commencing in January 2020
- Work in a prestigious Independent School
- Enjoy working in a collegial and active school community and township
- 1 Hour Commute from Central Melbourne
Listed four days agoat Guardian Childcare & Education
Provide leadership to the team in conjunction with the Centre Manager. Guide, mentor and inspire the pedagogical practice at Essendon Early Learning.
- Full time opportunity available in Essendon
- High performing centre - exceeding NQS
- Digital Educator Resources Hub – Inspiration at your fingertips
Listed three days agoat Command Group
Command Recruitment are seeking qualified Teacher Librarians for full-time and part-time opportunities to commence in 2020.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Interviews ASAP
Listed three days agoat EmployeaseEmployEase is a well-established RTO specialising in Community Services and currently seek an experienced Trainer and Assessor in Disability. Listed seven days agoat Ilim College
A dynamic and forward-moving Islamic School based in Melbourne is seeking an English teacher.
- Growing brand with plenty of ongoing opportunities
- Great work/life balance
- A dynamic and forward moving Islamic School
Listed ten days agoat anzuk Education
Director/Coordinator/Centre Manager position within a well resourced not for profit child care centre in Melbourne's outer northern suburbs.
- Industry leading not for profit organisation
- Monthly RDO
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education