Advertising, Arts & Media, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Sales, Cost Accounting, Nursing - Management, Sales - Inbound Jobs in Northern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Industry leading FMCG/Manufacturing group seeking an experienced Cost/Site Accountant to join their high performing team.
- Analytical business partnering focused role
- Northern Suburbs location | ERP systems exposure highly advantageous
- circa $130,000 - $150,000 + superannuation
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting growth strategy, accountability & transparency across a major, multinational raw & further processed food manufacturer with blue chip clients Listed three days agoat Michael Page Engineering & ManufacturingLead and manager production teams to ensure operational targets are achieved. Co-ordinate and supervise all activities within the relevant teams. Listed two days agoat Toll
Solve complex problems across transport , warehouse, finance and IT. You will have direct impact on the bottom line of this division
- Represent the Toll Group to our major customers and improve service delivery
- Liaise with teams across the division and vertically through the hierachy
- Your actions will have national impacts
Listed three days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
Working with the local indirects procurement lead, you will support the business on a variety of indirect sourcing projects.
- Global business
- Working on high profile projects across regions
- Long term permanent opportunities for the right candidate
Listed four days agoat davidreddin.comExp, senior logistics/customer service contract exec to set up new process, systems & reporting for overseas ordering and distributor support model. Listed sixteen days agoat Pace Appointments
Looking for the flexibility to work from home at times to work around your outside interests. This company is happy to work with you!
- Want A Small Company With Big Capabilities?
- Great Operational & Customer Service Team
- Autonomy to work from home for the right person
Listed twenty seven days agoat MegaboltThis is a unique opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join a dynamic business within an exciting period of growth. Listed thirteen days agoat Linfox Australia
Our Fleet & Procurement division are seeking a dynamic and experienced Fleet Manager to join their growing team.
- Work with an iconic company which truly has safety as its first consideration
- Offering a great team and opportunities for career growth
- Convenient Essendon Fields location with plenty of secure parking
Listed fourteen days agoat Hays Manufacturing & Operations
Exciting opportunity for someone experienced managing the day to day operations in a structural steel workshop
- Australian Owned & Operated Business
- Permanent Position | Immediate Start
- $110K - $125K pa | Company Car & Fuel Card
Listed two days agoat McKenzie Aged Care GroupAre you an experienced Residential Aged Care Facility Manager looking for your next career move? The Ashley, Reservoir, VIC Listed twenty four days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
A high profile leadership position responsible for managing large projects and solutions design for a leading third party logistics provider.
- Leading Third Party Logistics Service Provider
- Unique Project & Solutions Design Focus
- High Profile Leadership Role
Listed twenty seven days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
This business is a leading logistics business offering best in class logistics solutions and they boast an blue-chip client base.
- Take the lead in delivering a high profile DC automation project
- Industry leading business with a growth agenda
- 12 month ++ contract. Large pipeline of interesting projects
Listed ten days agoat Austin HealthThe Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM) is recognised as a clinical leader within the nursing team. The role forms part of the Ward 8 South (Palliativ Listed eight days agoat CSL Limited
Drive site performance, develop future leaders and talent. Participate in network decisions and direction. Operations leadership role, key site member
- Own multiple bulk value streams
- Provide strategic direction
- ASX Top 5 organisation
Listed two days agoat Darebin City Council
Lead the delivery of Council’s procurement and contracting activities at Darebin City Council based in Preston. Six month contract.
- Join the Darebin local Council's leadership team to lead procurement activities
- 5-minute walk from Preston train station and access to onsite car-parking
- 6 month fixed term contract
Listed eight days agoat CSL Limited
Influence key site stakeholders, formulate strategic initiatives and identify common themes in manufacturing. Lead a team of direct reports.
- Support manufacturing on deviations, change controls
- Utilise project management tools
- Provide insights about Manufacturing opportunities, challenges and objectives
Listed ten days agoat Border Express Pty LtdThe role requires to proactively contribute to the strategic planning and direction of Border Express. Listed ten days agoat CSL Limited
You will also provide packaging technical support to Production, Quality, Procurement & logistics
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- ASX Top 10
- Life-Saving Medicines
Listed twenty four days agoat Miller Leith
Help shape SecondBite's supply chain in making a difference to curb food waste across Australia.
- Rapidly growing Non-For-Profit organisation
- Join an organisation fighting the war on waste
- Competitive Salary
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education