Hospitality & Tourism, Sales, Community Services & Development, Retail & Consumer Products, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in Nowra NSW 2541Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat YWCA Australia
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Early Intervention Prevention Caseworker, offered on a maximum term part time (36hrs/fortnight) basis.
- Join a passionate and enthusiastic team
- Make a significant difference to the community
- Attractive salary packaging options - up to $15,900 tax free
Listed one day agoat RETAIL SERVICESAre you looking at returning to work in a casual role then this could be just what you are looking for! Listed eight days agoat The Salvation ArmyAt The Salvation Army's Pathways Shoalhaven, we provide support and hope to people with addictions (alcohol, drugs and gambling). Listed three days agoat Interchange Shoalhaven Inc.Embracing the changing world of NDIS, we are a progressive organisation, reaching out for self-starters to join our high performing team Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserEnjoy working with a small energetic team, where you feel like your contribution really counts? Then this is the role for you! Listed eight days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Schedule rosters for Community Care Support workers and their clients. Be part of a person-centred NFP.
- Join an Industry Leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Rewarding opportunity to connect clients and support workers
- Work close to home in Nowra!
Listed eight days agoat Anglicare NSW South, NSW West & ACT
We are looking for competent and experienced individuals to join our expanding Out of Home Care team on a casual basis
- Provide support and mentoring for children and young people aged 0-18 years
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Have excellent report writing skills
Listed ten days agoat Disability Services Australia Ltd
Due to significant growth within our Home Solution Services, we are seeking dedicated Support Workers to assist individuals to live independently.
- Multiple PPT (40 hours per fortnight) and casual positions available!
- Generous Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
- Ongoing support and development/training opportunities
Listed eleven days agoat Lifestyle SolutionsAccommodation Service, Disability, Nowra location, Casual roles, Variety of hours, Active Support Listed fourteen days agoat Wellways Australia Limited
This role offers a competitve hourly rate and a chance to make a meaningful impact in your local community.
- Casual opportunities based in Wollongong / Nowra
- Rewarding role in a community setting
- Access to ongoing support and development/training opportunities
Listed twenty one days agoat Woolworth Liquor GroupCustomer Assistant | Dan Murphy’s | Inspire our customers World-class customer service meets an exceptional experience • Exciting ca... Listed sixteen days agoat Reece Australia Pty Ltd
Great role where no two days are the same as you get the opportunity to work in the branch with customers as well as do local deliveries!
- Do you have a driver's licence and an enthusiastic attitude?
- Do you enjoy assisting customers with their enquiries?
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Listed twenty one days agoat Mission AustraliaWork with the Brighter Futures Program. Support families in need. Assist in intervention services. Listed sixteen days agoat Accommodation & Care SolutionsA fantastic opportunity is available for a Disability Support Worker in Nowra NSW. Regular and ongoing shifts available. Listed ten days agoat Sureway Employment and Training
Build strong community relationships to support clients into meaningful employment. Engage with clients to design & implement employment strategies
- Deliver employment opportunities to your client base in Nowra
- 6 month contract in a high performing team
- Great salary, benefits, performance bonuses & rewards
Listed fifteen days agoat Just Better Care IllawarraJust Better Care is seeking confident and engaged Disability & Aged Care Support Professionals in the Nowra area. Listed twenty three days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Assist families and carers of people living with a mental illness to achieve purposeful coping in their care of a person living with a mental illness
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Attractive remuneration plus a wealth of benefits
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed eighteen days agoat GJ Gardner Homes Shoalhaven
We are looking for a self motivated and energetic professional to join our Shoalhaven New Home Consultant team.
- Grow your sales career with Australia's favourite franchised home builder
- Realistic On Target Earning of in excess of $150k per annum (Base Salary + Comm)
- Flexible schedule to maximise sales potential
Listed sixteen days agoat William Campbell Foundation
To manage strategic and organisational direction and oversee all functions and activities associated with the WCF Permanency Support Program.
- Generous remuneration with salary sacrifice options, reducing taxable income
- Collaborative and committed Management and Staff
- An opportunity to be the difference for children and young people
Listed twenty one days agoat AFFORD
Afford, a growing employer of choice is expanding and looking for experienced support workers who has had experience with high challenging behaviours.
- Above award wages
- Regular shifts
- Great company benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education