Community Services & Development, Dental, Pathology, Nursing - Psych, Forensic & Correctional Health Jobs in Parkville VIC 3052Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed sixteen hours agoat Melbourne Health
Casual laboratory assistant|Work in busy 24/7 central specimen reception laboratory|Participate in all areas of Specimen Reception|Parkville|RMH
- Neurosciences, Cancer and Infection Medicine
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Laboratory Assistant casual position
Listed seven days agoat VincentCareProvide a case management response working from a client-centered approach to people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. Listed seven days agoat Housing Choices Australia
This is also an excellent opportunity if you have worked in the community sector as a Case Manager or Community Support Worker wanting a change!
- Full time role and Competitive remuneration with Salary Packaging Options
- Flexible working arrangements considered
- Innovative and growing not for profit organisation
Listed two days agoat Melbourne PathologyA Medical Scientist-Grade 1 is required for a part time position, 4 days of work, including public holidays & evening shifts. Refer to advert details Listed six days agoat Jesuit Social ServicesImplement individualised transitional plans for exiting prisoners. Provide outreach, practical assistance to reintegrate into the community. Listed fifty four minutes agoat McArthur
This position sits within the quality and systems team and will be responsible responsible for driving the Safe Places team to achieve excellence.
- *Opportunity to create and shape the organizations culture as it grows
- *Play a pivotal part in continuous improvement
- *Continuous and responsive training for practice improvement
Listed seven days agoat The Citadel Group
Exciting opportunity to use your LIMS experience and develop your career with an industry leader!
- Rare Pathology opportunity with a technical component
- Work for a growing ASX listed company
- Melbourne CBD, Collins St location
Listed twenty minutes agoat World Literacy FoundationGrant Writer Part time Experience with Government/Inter-Government/ Large Donors International Development Sector Listed two days agoat Johnson Recruitment
Work for an agency entirely focussed on women's rights and gender equality
- Part time (0.4FTE), fixed term, 12-month contract
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Care for our donors and supporters by helping them invest in gender equality
Listed nine days agoat Jesuit Social ServicesProvide care coordination support to people exiting prison & admin support to the ReConnect casework and leadership teams based in North & West Metro Listed three days agoat LEILA ROSE FOUNDATIONAn autonomous role which interacts with networks throughout the paediatric oncology community to help families affected by rare childhood cancer Listed six days agoat ASICContributing to positive change for Indigenous communities . Listed six days agoat Michael PageShort term opportunity to work for a not for profit located near the city. Listed seven days agoat JobCo Employment Services IncLOOKING FOR A BRAND NEW CHALLENGE - LOOKING FOR DEDICATED STAFF - IS THIS YOU Job Description: Employment Consultant – Disability Employment Service Listed nine days agoat Ovarian Cancer Australia
This is exciting position will drive the growth of Ovarian Cancer Australia’s donor development program, including cash appeals.
- Work as part of a committed passionate team
- Join a dynamic and growing not-for-profit organisation
- Flexible working arrangements, part-time hours - 22.8 hours per week.
Listed eight days agoat Arts Centre Melbourne
Seeking a professional with vast knowledge of creative production and programming to join our collaborative team and foster our public realm programs
- • Part time fixed term position (0.6 FTE) – Available December until May (curren
Listed three days agoat Zionist Federation of AustraliaAn exciting role exists for a suitably qualified individual to guide, mentor and develop the Betar youth movement in Victoria. Listed two days agoat Smile SolutionsA great opportunity to grow your career at Australia's Largest Dental Practice as a Dental Receptionist. Listed nine days agoat Hallis
Reduce the impact of challenging behaviours to enhance the quality of life for individuals and families through positive behaviour support plans.
- Incredible opportunity to join a leading Not-for-Profit Organisation!
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Make a difference in people's lives - create pathways to possibilities
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education