Community Services & Development, Dental, Pathology Jobs in Parkville VIC 3052Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen days agoat Qudos Recruitment Pty Ltd
Drive community engagement in this fast paced Not-For-Profit. Experience coordinating Volunteer Groups and/or Community Events is essential.
- Temporary role with real opportunity for permanency
- Salary packaging & annual leave loading in addition to a competitive salary
- Passionate & super friendly team!
Listed sixteen days agoat Beaumont PeopleUnique, newly created role in a startup organisation - start date January 2020 - Community Engagement Coordinator - based in Melbourne Listed fifteen days agoat Becks Wiggins Stokes Pty LtdPart time (3 days) opportunity to join an agile and important social change organisation assisting them to maximise grant revenue. Listed nine days agoat KLC Recruitment Pty LtdWe are currently recruiting a full time ongoing Complex Disability Case Manager to provide support coordination to participants with complex needs Listed fourteen days agoat St John of God Health Care IncSt John of God Foundation | Fixed Term Contract Position | Salary Packaging | Professional Development | Flexible Work Options Listed fourteen days agoat ACSOExciting opportunity for a Forensic AOD Case Worker to work across our Restart and COATS Programs in Metro Melbourne. Listed six days agoat Australian Red CrossLead the design of products & services in our Emergency Services. Melbourne or Adelaide based, flexible work arrangements & generous salary packaging Listed twelve days agoat NGO Recruitment Pty Ltd
Drive philanthropic support for life-saving, world-class research and a range of community programs to tackle the number one killer of Australians.
- Heart disease is the number one killer of Australians
- Drive philanthropic support for research and community programs
- Attractive salary plus packaging, Melbourne CBD
Listed sixteen days agoat Save the Children Australia
Support national strategic projects and monitor compliance with our national team. Full time permanent role with travel opportunities.
- Role only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
- Broad, varied, exciting junior role in our Strategy and Growth team
- Located in our modern, spacious Carlton head office
Listed twenty days agoat Workskil Australia Incorporated
Help people to improve their lives and gain independence!
- Work life balance
- Full time, ongoing role
- Not-for profit organisation offering salary packaging options
Listed six days agoat Employment OfficeProvide supportive outreach & help design culturally safe healing group programs for Aboriginal women, children and families within the community! Listed twenty days agoat Gardenia FuneralsCasual Funeral Assistant/Mortuary Attendant Listed fifteen days agoat Foundation HouseSupporting teams to implement best practice trauma informed support to individuals and communities. Listed six days agoat Smile Avenue
Experienced Dental Receptionist position available at our Box Hill South practice. Become a part of a collaborative caring ethical specialist team.
- Specialist Orthodontic Practice. No weekend work
- Permanent Position | Above Award Wages | Staff Car Parking.
- Work with Dynamic Team of Specialists | Opportunity for Future Growth.
Listed fifteen days agoat Advanced Personnel ManagementEngage in networking activities to identify, build & strengthen relationships with schools, local business and community groups. Listed thirteen days agoat Michael PageSecure your role as Alumni Manager before the Christmas break. This full-time, permanent position is a rare opportunity located in the Inner Suburbs. Listed fourteen days agoat VincentCareManage two distinct but interrelated portfolios - Intake and Assessment and Coordination to provide support and achieve outcomes for clients. Listed fourteen days agoat Youth Justice Workers, Department of Justice and Community Safety
If you have broad professional experience in any field, you should consider becoming a youth justice worker.
- Use your maturity and life experience in a challenging but rewarding role.
- Full-time ongoing role with good salary and eight-week paid training program.
- No qualifications required. We're looking for maturity, empathy and resilience.
Listed thirteen days agoat Mercy HealthExciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Lifestyle Coordinator to join the team at Mercy Place East Melbourne.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education