Community Services & Development, Dental, Pathology Jobs in Parkville VIC 3052Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Housing Choices Australia
This is also an excellent opportunity if you have worked in the community sector as a Case Manager or Community Support Worker wanting a change!
- Full time role and Competitive remuneration with Salary Packaging Options
- Flexible working arrangements considered
- Innovative and growing not for profit organisation
Listed three days agoat Jesuit Social ServicesImplement individualised transitional plans for exiting prisoners. Provide outreach, practical assistance to reintegrate into the community. Listed five days agoat The Citadel Group
Exciting opportunity to use your LIMS experience and develop your career with an industry leader!
- Rare Pathology opportunity with a technical component
- Work for a growing ASX listed company
- Melbourne CBD, Collins St location
Listed six days agoat Melbourne Health
Full time permanent laboratory assistant to work in 24/7 Central Specimen Reception Laboratory
- Central Specimen Reception
- Melbourne Health Shared Pathology Service
- Full Time permanent 80 hrs/fortnight
Listed twelve hours agoat LEILA ROSE FOUNDATIONAn autonomous role which interacts with networks throughout the paediatric oncology community to help families affected by rare childhood cancer Listed three days agoat ASICContributing to positive change for Indigenous communities . Listed six days agoat Jesuit Social ServicesProvide care coordination support to people exiting prison & admin support to the ReConnect casework and leadership teams based in North & West Metro Listed three days agoat Michael PageShort term opportunity to work for a not for profit located near the city. Listed four days agoat JobCo Employment Services IncLOOKING FOR A BRAND NEW CHALLENGE - LOOKING FOR DEDICATED STAFF - IS THIS YOU Job Description: Employment Consultant – Disability Employment Service Listed six days agoat Ovarian Cancer Australia
This is exciting position will drive the growth of Ovarian Cancer Australia’s donor development program, including cash appeals.
- Work as part of a committed passionate team
- Join a dynamic and growing not-for-profit organisation
- Flexible working arrangements, part-time hours - 22.8 hours per week.
Listed four days agoat Alfred HealthLaboratory Specimen Processing Clerk
Full-Time Contract-including an ADO (Maternity leave - fixed term)
Position Classification Listed five days agoat Arts Centre Melbourne
Seeking a professional with vast knowledge of creative production and programming to join our collaborative team and foster our public realm programs
- • Part time fixed term position (0.6 FTE) – Available December until May (curren
Listed eight hours agoat Zionist Federation of AustraliaAn exciting role exists for a suitably qualified individual to guide, mentor and develop the Betar youth movement in Victoria. Listed six days agoat Hallis
Reduce the impact of challenging behaviours to enhance the quality of life for individuals and families through positive behaviour support plans.
- Incredible opportunity to join a leading Not-for-Profit Organisation!
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Make a difference in people's lives - create pathways to possibilities
Listed six days agoat Counselling Appraisal Consultants
Our New Employer Services team is currently recruiting Employment/Vocational Consultants with Industry experience or suitable Transferable expertise.
- Continue in / enter a Rewarding and challenging Career path
- Work for a well recognised Industry Provider
- Utilise your passion for assisting people into new employment
Listed five days agoat Integra
Integra's RSC is responsible to assess needs and coordinate supports for NDIS participants referred to Integra for Support Coordination services.
- An Excellent Opening for Regional Support Coordinator
- Permanent Full Time / Part Time Options
- Melbourne, VIC
Listed seven days agoat Victoria Police
Use your coordination, planning and people skills as a force for good and join Victoria Police.
- Earn $70,000 in your first year
- Nine weeks’ leave a year
- Job security and industry-leading superannuation
Listed two hours agoat ACSOCommunity Safety and Supervision of Supervision Order clients in emergency situation, such as medical emergencies. Listed three days agoat YSASThis position manages quality improvement, risk management and compliance processes at YSAS, including quality accreditation and Child Safety activity
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education