Banking & Financial Services, Community Services & Development, Product Management & Development Jobs in Parramatta & Western Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat AMP Services Limited
Build relationships with, educate & retain existing Customers via phone, using appropriate techniques which comply with the general advice model.
- Perm role full or part time with flexible working (work from home etc) available
- 19th August start date with interviews 22nd-26th July
- Inbound & outbound calls but no cold calling required
Listed five days agoat Randstad - Business SupportOne of the Big 4 banks is looking for motivated and highly organised individual to work as an Administrator and Customer service Officer Listed two days agoat EML
The role will deliver on the program design and tactical preparation for older job seekers to prepare for workforce re-entry.
- Work in an exciting program as part of consortia with a vision to help people
- Opportunity to work close to home – Western Sydney locations
- 4 month maximum term contract opportunity - potential for ongoing work
Listed eighteen hours agoat BRC - Recruitment
Domestic Violence Case Management position available in the Western Suburbs in a respected NFP organisation!
- 68k-69k + Super + Salary packaging available
- Immediate start available!
- Fixed term contract June 2020
Listed fifteen days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentFantastic 3 month position. $27.22 per hour. Monday-Friday 8-7 rotating roster- NO weekend work! Listed six days agoat Evolve Housing Limited
Proactively encourage and provide access to employment and educational opportunities for young people in South Western Sydney.
- Enjoy a 35 hour week
- Fixed term Contract - 18 months in duration
- Based predominantly in Miller and South Western Sydney
Listed nine days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Work for a successful financial services company in the Inner West in a customer service role. No sales!
- Temporary opportunity, open to WHV/417 Visa
- Based in Rhodes, close to the station
- Open to experience - Customer service, call centre, retail/hospitality
Listed fifteen days agoat Randstad - Business SupportOne of the Big 4 banks is looking for motivated and highly organised individual to work as an Administrator and Customer service Officer Listed two days agoat yourtown
Join the yourtown team in Campbelltown NSW - Fixed term
- Make a difference
- Based in Campbelltown
- Fixed term - Full time role until 31 January 2020
Listed seven days agoat Parramatta Mission
The Mental Health Support Worker of HASI Plus will ensure that the most appropriate and effective services are provided to consumers.
- Housing and Accommodation Support Initiative Plus (HASI Plus)
- Competitive salary (SCHADS Award) and salary sacrificing options
- Shift work - Rotating roster across 7 days a week
Listed five days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Work at Westpac handling the day-to day banking needs of small to medium businesses
- Work in an influential role helping business customers flourish
- Full training provided, we see great value in a diverse workforce
- Above market salary, Kogarah, multiple roles available
Listed three days agoat Saunders Lynn & Co Pty Ltd
This role can be either full time or school hours - mat leave contract for a marketer with a product manager skill set
- Work with a fun and professional team
- Build deep product ranging skill set
- Maternity Leave contract (12 months)
Listed two days agoat The Inenco Group
Exciting opportunity to excel your career now. We're offering a new opportunity for a product specialist to join our sales and marketing team!
- Chullora location in brand new facility with on-site parking
- Training provided with career development opportunities
- Competitive salary, company vehicle allowance and additional company benefits.
Listed one day agoat Aftercare Ltd
To strengthen the ability of people with psychosocial disability to participate more fully in the community
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Excellent remuneration plus a wealth of benefits
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed thirteen days agoat YMCA
Work with diverse individuals & groups of at-risk young people to enable them to access relevant services, connect and feel safe in their communities
- Casual role across various Western Sydney areas
- Assist with delivery of YMCA Youth programs such as StreetGym,Uplift & Outreach
- A rewarding role for someone who wishes to work with the Youth
Listed twenty one hours agoat YAMAHA MOTOR GROUPMultinational iconic brand seeking to recruit an experienced Operations Officer to join our group of highly successful finance businesses. Listed twelve days agoat Flourish AustraliaFlourish Australia have multiple NEW and exciting Support Coordinator roles available within Western Sydney! Listed six days agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
Exciting opportunity for a Member Relationship Advisor to join our Blactown Branch on a Maximum Term Contract until May 2020.
- Max Term Contract until May 2020
- Fantastic Working Culture
- Develop your career in Retail Banking
Listed six days agoat Hays Banking
Collections Officer job available in Sydney's Inner West, pays between $30-35 + super.
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Located in Sydney's Inner West
- $30-35/hr + Super - depending on experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education