Education & Training, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Optical Jobs in Parramatta & Western Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Match Executive
Rare and highly sort after role for a Training Manager to influence a team and drive positive change through the coordination of a training program.
- Coordinate and execute traning requirements
- Join a succesful dynamic multi-national business
- Newly created role - Implement systems and process from scratch
Listed one hour agoat Cumberland CouncilBe part of team that delivers quality education and care services. Listed eight days agoat Department of Education2x full-time ongoing appointments Location: Sydney CBD, Oxford Street About the role Working within the Data and Insight Team within the ... Listed eight days agoat Department of Education2x full-time ongoing appointments Location: Sydney CBD, Oxford Street About the role Working within the Data and Insight Team within the ... Listed six days agoat Australian Catholic University Limited
This is a Full Time joblocation: SydneySydney$70,462 - $76,355 pa + 17% super + Leave Loadingclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Support the delivery of targeted future student engagement strategy and outreach activities.
- Support the delivery of future student engagement strategy & outreach activities
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the establishment of our Blacktown Campus
- Full Time, Fixed Term (2 year) contract
Listed thirteen days agoat Adecco
Training and mentor-ship team leader position available for a bubbly, energetic individual.
- Full-time permanent role
- Opportunity to make a difference
Listed four hours agoat Only About Children
Showcase your leadership and management experience in our Glebe campus.
- Deliver operational service and quality to our children, team & families
- Opportunity for career progression through exciting career development planning
- Market leader in terms of flexible work options and salary package
Listed three days agoat EnerTrain
EnerTrain is experiencing an exciting growth period and seeking an experienced gas distribution professional to join our team as a Trainer/Assessor.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Positive company culture
- Regional & Interstate Travel
Listed two days agoat Randstad - CommercialPlan your own exciting programs, collaboratively work with passionate educators, and receive ongoing training/development. Don't miss this opportunity Listed six days agoat Blacktown City CouncilWe are looking for passionate and educated child care workers to join our Kids' Early Learning team in various casual roles. Listed three hours agoat Hays Education
Exceeding Rated Service | Huntingwood
- Exceeding rated Preschool
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive and welcoming team
Listed eight days agoat Flexible Training Solutions Pty Ltd
An experienced National Operations Manager is required to maintain and optimise the day-to-day running of the training arm of the business.
- Award winning and long established RTO
- Great team dynamics and freindly work enviromnment
- Attractive salary and conditions
Listed six days agoat Western Sydney University
WSU, School of Social Sciences and School of Psychology is seeking an experienced Governance and Compliance Officer to support their Schools.
- Various Campuses
- Remuneration: $94,864 to $101,719 p.a.
- Full-time, Ongoing Role
Listed two days agoat Pivotal Personnel Pty Ltd
Growth sees the opportunity for a GMP qualified and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing vocational Trainer & Assessor who is TAE compliant to join our RTO
- Contract flexible days
- Immediate start
- Great working conditions & generous remuneration
Listed three days agoat anzuk EducationCasual Early Childhood positions in Ashfield and surrounding suburbs. Opportunity to collaborate with supportive teams. Flexible working hours. Listed eight days agoat Smart Education Sydney
This HSIE Coordinator role is paid on the Independent Schools Pay Scale ($75,000 - $100,000 dependent on NESA accreditation/experience).
- Independent School in Sydney’s Western Suburbs
- Full-time, Permanent role
- Position commencing Term 1 2020
Listed seven days agoat Employment OfficeExciting leadership opportunity in a Not-For-Profit Early Childhood Centre! Free off-street parking, paid lunch breaks & access to career development! Listed three days agoat Expect A Star
Are you looking for a role closer to home? Work at a unique family-owned centre and keep your work-life balance!
- Permanent Part Time - 3 days minimum per week (22hours) - Flexible days
- Perfect opportunity to keep your work/life balance close to home!
- Small centre - 50 place!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education