Community Services & Development, Management, Client Services Jobs in Parramatta NSW 2150Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge Community Services are seeking a dynamic Admin Assistant to join our Foster Care team in Rosehill.
- Minimum one year's experience in Office Administration.
- $26.26 - Higher pay points may be applicable based on qualifications
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Listed six days agoat MatchworksUtilise your well-developed interpersonal skills to provide high quality customer service and provide administration support to the site Listed one day agoat Konekt Employment
Newly created role to support an expanding caseload, join an engaged team & gain a fulfilling career with progression opportunities & RDO’s
- Flexible working environment, monthly RDOs & additional leave options
- Enjoy the convenience of working close to home – 83 offices nationally
- Grow your career with a Co that’s socially driven and community focused
Listed six days agoat City of ParramattaPosition is directly responsible to the designated supervisor or otherwise for providing high quality client service. Listed nineteen hours agoat WENDY’S HOME CARE PTY LIMITEDCasual Community Carers - Employment Information Days - Penrith | Hills and Parramatta regions. Listed eleven days agoat Quay Appointments
Client service management coupled with administration and financial abilities
- $32.75 per hour + Super
- NSW Government
Listed two days agoat Citrus Group Pty Ltd
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of every day Australians? Join a global insurer where Service is at the heart of everything they do!
- Based in the heart of Parramatta CBD
- Bring your attitude & passion, and be taught the skill
- Make a difference in the lives of Australians EVERY DAY!
Listed five days agoat Parramatta MissionParramatta Mission is seeking a Support Worker for their Psychosocial Support Program (PSP) Listed five days agoat DFP RecruitmentWe are currently seeking an APS6 Performance and Partner Relationship Officer to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Parramatta. Listed eleven days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Provide case management and coordination to children and young people in out of home care, their carers and the child/young persons birth family.
- Maternity leave contract
- Full-time Permanent Position, 35 hour working week!
- North Parramatta
Listed seven days agoat Disability Services Australia LtdAn exciting opportunity arises as Disability Services Australia (DSA) is recruiting for motivated Female Community Mentors to join the team. Listed six days agoat DUNDAS AREA NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE INCThe Youth Services Program Coordinator engages and collaborates with the community to deliver tailored-made programming for youth in the region. Listed four days agoat Northcott
Come and join our diverse and fun Early Childhood Early Intervention team with an exciting opportunity based out of our North Parramatta office
- Is your passion helping families & kids 0-6 reach their development goals?
- Fixed Term, Full Time role located in our North Parramatta office
- Ability to work autonomously & part of a fun team is required
Listed seven days agoat DFP RecruitmentWe are currently seeking an APS6 Performance and Relationship Officer to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Parramatta. Listed six days agoat Anglicare
Based at Parramatta, the purpose of this role is to undertake a range of counselling services which aim to strengthen family relationships.
- Are you passionate about counselling families to strengthen their relationships?
- Are you looking for a rewarding and life-changing career opportunity?
- Fixed-Term Part-Time position for 10 months | 3 - 4 days a week!
Listed twelve days agoat City of ParramattaThis position is responsible as a Coordinator for the Library Operations and Outreach Services. Listed five days agoat Nexgen
Dynamic and fast-paced environment, enjoy the opportunity to be part of a success story.
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Full ownership of your marketing from end to end
- Flexible and vibrant environment
Listed six days agoat Anglicare
The purpose of this role is to provide information, options and advocacy for individuals and families who are experiencing financial difficulties.
- Are you an experienced counselling professional passionate about providing finan
- This is a rewarding permanent part-time opportunity!
- Our staff are motivated and highly engaged…are you?
Listed fourteen days agoat Anglicare
You will be supporting at risk young people and their families to address issues of homelessness and family breakdown.
- Passionate about young people, & their families at risk of being homeless?
- Rewarding fixed-term full-time opportunity based between Parramatta & Cabramatta
- Make a genuine & lasting difference in the lives of young & vulnerable people!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education