Part Time Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Mining, Resources & Energy, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in Penrith NSW 2750Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Dorado
We are seeking an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail to join our small expert team! (Exp in Investment Admin desirable)
- Established and growing boutique property investment house
- Flexible, part-time hours (15hrs/week)
- Friendly, supportive team culture
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a part time (approx 6hrs/day) Office Support person to join our team in our head office in the Sydney CBD.
- Sydney CBD location
- Part time around 6 hrs per day
- Immediate Start Avalaible
Listed three days agoat Greening AustraliaWe are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team, working 22.5 hours per week. Working days to be negotiated with the successful candidate. Listed three days agoat Dr Adam Najem Cosmetic Pty Ltd
PA to the director , excellent customer service and computers skills are required. Experience is preferred but not a must .
- Brand new clinic at Norwest
- Flexible working hours
- Close to shops and the new Metro station
Listed two days agoat CBD Mechanical ElectricalWe have a vacancy for an experienced Administration Clerk to join our friendly team at Rosehill. Listed two days agoat Foot and Leg Pain Centre
You will be supported by the owner, a receptionist, two practitioners and a growing team. Shared P/T role including 8.30am starts & 6.30pm finishes
- "Team First” - Play as a team, have fun and have each other’s back
- "Commitment" Make a real difference to real people on a daily-basis
- “We are World Class” - We innovate and strive for never-ending improvement.
Listed three days agoat Drake International
Opportunity to work as a receptionist for an excited business environment and immediate start
- Part time opportunity
- Macquarie Park location
- Immediate start
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a key role within the organisation. Highly professional phone manner and communication.
- Australian Owned Company Art & Craft Industry
- Immediate start available, friendly team
- Kingsgrove - close to Train station & Shops
Listed three days agoat Metier Recruitment
Are you a return to work mum? Or perhaps studying? Maybe you're just after a few days of work a week! *2 day a week role with a well-known org awaits!
- Job-Share position: front of house + team admin support *All-rounder duties!
- Incredible CBD offices with breathtaking views! *Reputable business *Great staff
- Must be able to work Thursdays & Fridays! *Interviews immediately!
Listed two days agoat Suntech power development Australia
we are seeking a motivated person with good communication skill and sound word & excel skill for a permanent part time administrator position.
- Located in Chatswood, 1min walk to train station
- Permanent Part time position,2-3 half days, great for work life balance
- $22 to $25/hrs plus super dependents on experience
Listed three days agoat AlceonA front of house / office support part time position has been created for an enthusiastic motivated team player. Listed two days agoat Fortinberry Murray
We are looking for a bright and highly organised person to join our organisation, bringing their creativity and can-do attitude.
- Exciting opportunity to work in Organisational Psychology
- Become part of a rewarding team who values you and your ideas
- Waverton location close to train station
Listed three days agoat Wow RecruitmentOutgoing, organised, bubbly candidate wanted for small, busy office in heart of Surry Hills. Fast paced dynamic role with office puppy! Min 20 hrs Listed two days agoat Standards Australia Ltd
We are seeking an experienced and personable administrator for a permanent part-time role. Immediate start.
- Permanent part-time role, working 3 days a week
- Provide administrative and project support for internal & external stakeholders
- Be part of a collaborative team whilst enjoying a great work-life balance
Listed one day agoat Citrus Group Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity for a friendly and warm Receptionist with strong administration skills to join our Team | Full Time OR Part Time
- Fast paced switchboard environment
- Be the welcoming face our Clients & Candidates see
- Strong administration skills required
Listed two days agoat 2discover2-3 Day a week role as an office manager/EA for a busy start up based in Sydney CBD. Exciting emerging industry set for rapid growth. Listed three days agoat Tramada Systems
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our team
- Located in Sydney CBD - minutes from Wynyard Station
- Part-time - 30 hours (4 days) per week
- Learning and personal growth opportunities
Listed three days agoat Paxus
Perfect role for an experienced Office Manager looking for a new challenge working with Paxus, a leading National Recruitment Agency.
- 4 - 5 days a week basis with flexible hours (min 30 hrs per week)
- Real autonomy and ability to make the role your own
- Engaged and high-performing & supportive business culture where you can thrive!
Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
Join a growing Broker & gain exposure across all lines of insurance, assisting with a portfolio of claims end to end in a part time permanent role.
- Assist with portfolio management
- Sydney CBD
- Grow your Career in Insurance
Listed three days agoat Kinesis Pty LtdA great role in our Analytics team involving the research and development of data-driven city planning and sustainability models.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education