Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Mining, Resources & Energy, Insurance & Superannuation, Agency Account Management Jobs in Penrith NSW 2750Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Business Support
Support a booming Federal Government organisation as a Registration Officer based in Penrith, walking distance from public transport.
- 6-month contract + possible 6 month ext for a Federal Government agency
- Corporate office in Penrith - street parking available
- Great pay rate of $36.27 per hour + Superannuation
Listed two days agoat Sydney Solvents
Full-Time Administration Office Role
- Friendly family office
- Located in Penrith
- Opportunity to grow with the business
Listed two days agoat SOS RecruitmentCurrently seeking an APS 3 Assessment Officer to join their growing the registration team in Penrith. Listed three days agoat Benchmark CollegeWe are seeking a Full Time Office Administrator who has experience working within an office environment (preferably with an education background). Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a client services role assisting the Practice Manager in managing a busy professional accounting and Wealth Management business.
- CBD Location short 10 minute walk to Penrith Train Station and Westfield’s
- Opportunity to develop your skills in taxation, accounting and wealth management
- Small dedicated team environment offering a 6 months contract
Listed two days agoat Greening AustraliaWe are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team, working 22.5 hours per week. Working days to be negotiated with the successful candidate. Listed one day agoat CW Brands Pty LtdCUSTOMER SERVICE / INTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE Listed three days agoat Girbau AustraliaAdministration Support with Front Office Listed ten hours agoat Retail Ready Operations Australia Pty LtdRetail Ready Operations Australia (RROA), is the first Coles’ owned retail ready meat facility. Based at Erskine Park, our new site is highly autom Listed two days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
An experience Administration Assistant who is looking for a part-time position in Blacktown with an education funded government client
- $29.00 Per Hour + Super
- Initially 2 Month Contract - Potentially on-going
- Blacktown Location
Listed two days agoat Aston CarterAdministration Officer working for an electronics company located in Blacktown. Listed one day agoat Fujitsu General (Aust.) Pty Ltd
We attribute our success of being one of Australia's leading supplier of air conditioning products to our people.
- Brand New Office Space
- Great team culture
- Onsite fully equipped gym
Listed three days agoat Savills
Join the exciting and dynamic Centre Management office as Office Assistant. Work with a leading & high performing shopping centre in Western Sydney.
- Exciting shopping centre environment
- Support and provide administration assistance to the Centre Management Office
- Based in Blacktown - Western Sydney
Listed one day agoat Cleanaway Operations Pty Ltd
Support Cleanaway’s Eastern Creek site with a range of Executive Assistant activities – A Leader in Sustainability and Renewables!
- Fixed Term position – Eastern Creek, NSW
- Fast paced agile environment
- High performing company, ASX 100 listed
Listed three days agoat Temperzone AustraliaExcellent opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic person to join our sales team! 6 month Customer Service contract - Great hourly rate! Blacktown. Listed one day agoat Campbell Arnotts
Hands on opportunity for a recent graduate to work on some exciting product development projects!
- Iconic brand!
- 12 month contract
- Exciting R&D opportunity
Listed one day agoat Johns Lyng GroupDo you have a passion for customer service and the desire to take the next step in your career with an industry leader? Join our Wetherill Park team! Listed twenty three hours agoat Herron Todd White
Join one of the largest property advisory organisations in Australia with more than 850 staff across 64 offices.
- Fun and friendly culture with great benefits
- Exciting property industry
- National organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education