Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Printing & Publishing Services, Assistant Accountants, Team Leaders/Supervisors Jobs in Penrith NSW 2750Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty four days agoat Kitome
Kitome was founded over 23 years ago and there is now a full-time role available in our Penrith office for a confident and knowledgeable graduate.
- Work close to home
- Exposed to the reporting requirements of a listed company
- Australia's leading kit home supplier
Listed two days agoat Australian UnityAustralian Unity is a national health, wealth and living organisation with $1 billion in revenue, providing services to more than 750,000 Australi... Listed nine days agoat Zest Care
Are you looking for a flexible & casual role? Are you goals and outcomes focused and truly want to contribute to families' future?
- Early Intervention | Restoration | Child Protection | Respite
- Flexible Hours to work around your schedule | studies | shifts
- Various Locations around Western Sydney Suburbs & Blue Mountains Regions
Listed eight days agoat Wesley MissionWesley Dalmar Out of Home Care • 2 x full-time contract positions (parental leave) • up to 12 months + eligibility list • based in Penrith Listed nine days agoat Pinnacle Rehab Pty Ltd
We have an exciting role for an Employment Consultant to join our company. You will coach, develop and support individuals to find sustainable work.
- Role with flexible working hours
- Friendly, supportive and respectful team culture
- Permanent position for someone with a strong sense of initiative
Listed nine days agoat Flourish AustraliaExciting opportunities for motivated Mental Health Workers and Peer Workers to join our team Penrith! Casual positions available! Listed six days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Provide non-clinical support to service users & assist them to review their needs and resources, monitor activities identified in client support plans
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Attractive remuneration plus a wealth of benefits
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed ten days agoat Wesley MissionWesley Dalmar Penrith • full-time position • based in Penrith • supervisory role in an established foster care program • attractive salary packaging Listed eight days agoat WW Australia & New ZealandBecome a Coach and inspire change! With your passion for people and our global expertise, we’ll have your kicking goals with your members in no time! Listed eleven days agoat Ted Noffs FoundationNoffs is seeking a passionate Youth Worker who can deliver and coordinate regular creative arts workshops aimed at engaging disadvantaged young people Listed nine days agoat Flourish AustraliaUse your own valuable lived experience of a mental health issue to support people on their mental health journey. FT, PT & Cas positions in Cranebrook Listed fourteen days agoat ProCare Australia
We are currently seeking energetic, enthusiastic, empathetic, flexible & adaptable youth workers in NSW.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Making a difference to the lives of young people
Listed fourteen days agoat Flourish AustraliaExciting opportunity to join a growing NFP as a Support Coordinator in Penrith! Closed-term part-time position available! Listed fifteen days agoat Australian Unity
Australian Unity is a national health, wealth and living organisation with $1 billion in revenue, providing services to more than 750,000...
- Opportunity to work in your local community
- Flexible and Permanent Shifts
- Ongoing training and support provided
Listed twenty one days agoat Aim Big Employment
Join a National DES provider dedicated to making changes in the industry and supporting teams growth!
- Penrith and Western Sydney locations
- Fun and dynamic work culture – team building activities & celebratory events
- Professional development plans + access to our National Training Calendar
Listed seventeen days agoat KARIDo you want a job that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Aboriginal children who are in need of support? Listed eighteen days agoat KARIDo you want a job that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Aboriginal children & families in need of support? Listed twenty nine days agoat Accommodation & Care SolutionsAn excellent opportunity to provide in home support to our clients living in Penrith and surrounding suburbs. Regular ongoing shifts. Listed twenty nine days agoat Anglicare
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Coordinator - Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centre’s role is to support carers of people caring for another person
- Make a genuine difference in the lives carers
- Fixed term Fulltime position based in Penrith
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education