Self Employment, Marketing & Communications, Healthcare & Medical, PA, EA & Secretarial Jobs in Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty four days agoat Hastings Physio and Health
Looking to progress your career? Want to work in a new purpose built practice with an excellent allied health team? Join Hastings Physio and Health!
- Excellent career progression
- Opportunity to earn >$100,000
- Great work-life balance
Listed more than thirty days agoat WorkPac – Healthcare BN
WorkPac Healthcare are excited to be working with a national provider of healthcare solutions.
- Ongoing contract possibilities
- Work for a great brand
- New grads also welcome
Listed thirteen days agoat Kempsey Shire Council
Kempsey Shire Council is seeking to recruit a full time Executive Officer to provide high level executive administration and project support
- Join an Award-winning team and play a role in shaping the community you live in
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities.
- Great company culture and benefits
Listed twenty six days agoat Private Advertiser
Kempsey location. Casual, part time and full time positions, salary packaging available, leading provider of aged care.
- Community owned and operated growing organisation
- Dynamic team environment
- Midnorth coast location
Listed four days agoat Encara
Come and work for Encara! We have a position available for a Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist in Kempsey NSW.
- We are continually spreading our wings and growing throughout Australia.
- We are privately owned by 2 Allied Health professionals who understand your role
- You will work in a fulfilling role, you can access flexible hours and we offer c
Listed sixteen days agoat St Agnes Parish
Catholic Care of the Aged has a broad range of opportunities in Kempsey for a skilled and experienced Registered Nurse and Aged Carers.
- Kempsey - Mid North Coast location
- Attractive Salary Packaging arrangements – for permanent staff
- A supportive, values driven environment
Listed five days agoat Biripi Aboriginal Corporation Medical Centre
The Senior Medical Receptionist provides a quality senior level services to all stakeholders across the clinics.
- Providing great services to the Biripi Community.
- Working in a multidisciplinary community controlled health service.
- Supportive colleagues and management
Listed two days agoat Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology
Duties include taking specimens from patients, provide basic medical tests, such as ECGs & Holter Monitoring or assist in preparation of specimens..
- Full time & part time Monday to Friday plus participation in the Saturday roster
- Experience preferred but full training (with a buddy trainer) is provided
- in the Taree area
Listed three days agoat Chemist WarehouseUndertake your internship with a leading retail pharmacy group! Our friendly, supportive and high performing team will help you every step of the way! Listed twenty two days agoat Retail Therapy RecruitingThis growing company are seeking an experienced Pharmacist who has a desire to become a financial Working Partner for their store in Taree NSW. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserEndorsed Enrolled Nurse required for busy Dermatology Practice Listed fifteen days agoat Chemist WarehouseAdvance your career as a Pharmacist and join our friendly, supportive and high performing team TODAY! Must have current registration with AHPRA. Listed four days agoat Healthe Care Australia Pty Ltd
The opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and dynamic Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our team in Orthopedics.
- Join one of Australia's largest private hospital networks
- Experienced and supportive team
- Beautiful Mid North Coast Location - best of country & coastal lifestyle
Listed twenty seven days agoat Private Advertiser
We are seeking expressions of interest from both employees and locums. Occasional additional shifts (annual leave coverage) is also on offer.
- Permanent part-time opportunity
- 7-12 hours per week (1x Sunday and 1 x week day)
- Competitive hourly rates
Listed twenty five days agoat Xtra AgedCare & Xtra HomeCare
We are seeking passionate PHYSIOTHERAPISTS to join our growing team in the Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast area, NSW. Experienced therapists are e...
- Full Time or Part Time Opportunity
- Regular Professional Development
- Supportive Team Culture
Listed twenty days agoat Healthe Care Australia Pty LtdAt Mayo Home Nursing we are currently looking to employ AIN's in Taree/Gloucester/PMQ/Forster/Laurieton and Registered Nurses in Taree and Forster. Listed twelve days agoat Access Health Care WinghamGeneral Medical Practitioner, to review, assess, diagnose, treat, manage all primary care aspects for the practice's patients at Taree, NSW.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education