Part Time Banking & Financial Services, Government & Defence, Trades & Services Jobs in Port Macquarie NSW 2444Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed fourteen days agoat Liberty Lawn and GardenLeading Port Macquarie soft landscaping business requires a assistant labourer to join and help lead our team Listed eleven days agoat Wyndham DestinationsBe part of a value driven, global organisation that promotes continued growth! Listed two days agoat Mid North Coast Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Part TimePosition Classification: Nurse Manager, Grade 3Remuneration: 124247.61 - 126553.9Hours Per... Listed five days agoat HealthShare NSWEmployment Type:Permanent Part Time Position Classification:Hospital Assistant Grade 3 Remuneration:$25.46 per hour Location:Bellingen River District Listed thirteen days agoat Regional Australia Bank
An exciting opportunity to join our team as a Customer Advisor in our Tea Gardens Branch
- Do you enjoy helping members to achieve their financial goals?
- Be involved in a great workplace cul
- Build meaningful relationships with our members
Listed twelve days agoat Mid North Coast Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Visiting Medical OfficerPosition Classification: Visiting Medical OffRemuneration: - Hours Per Week: 0Requisition... Listed sixteen days agoat Mid North Coast Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Part Time (Aug 19 - 26 Apr 2020)Position Classification: Staff SpecialistRemuneration: 166493 - 205456Hours Per... Listed eleven hours agoat Commonwealth Bank - Retail Banking Services
Great opportunity to kick-start your career with an industry leader! Offering 25 hours per week across 5 days, Monday to Friday. See ad for roster.
- Earn your place as a trusted member of the community
- Help turn our customers dreams into a reality
- Lead through technology and innovation
Listed twelve days agoat National Australia Bank
Showcase your "Passion for Customers" and "Win together" mindset in this rewarding leadership role in Kempsey!
- Maximise on your coaching & management experience in this leadership role
- Drive success and showcase your passion for people on a daily basis
- Join a high performing leadership team encompassing the greater Kempsey region
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education