Advertising, Arts & Media, Accounting, Information & Communication Technology, Sport & Recreation Jobs in Port Melbourne VIC 3207Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chromatix
We are after a quick-thinking Digital Account Manager who hustles and has heart. Communication is your natural gift. Strategy is your secret weapon!
- Experienced digital account manager /digital strategist / business analyst
- Canterbury location - next to the train station (Belgrave/Lilydale line)
- *** IMMEDIATE START - Full Time Position ***
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are a creative agency looking for a talented Account Manager. Be part of a close-knit team as you manage a variety of clients and projects.
- Want to make a creative difference, impacting the community and environment?
- Feel like working with great clients and a team that give a s**t about stuff?
- Manage projects that impress audiences, backed by a highly skilled design team.
Listed three days agoat Immago (Australia) Pty LtdBookkeeper / Administrative Officer, Permanent Part Time Role, 30 hrs per week, Port Melbourne location. Listed twenty two hours agoat Aspect PersonnelAccounts Assistant for small friendly CBD firm. Thursday and Friday ongoing role. MYOB and/or Quickbooks preferred. Immediate start available Listed three hours agoat Van Haandel Group Pty Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to join our successful and iconic hospitality group as the Accounts Payable Assistant in a part-time capacity.
- Flexible days and hours
- Join a supportive, stable team environment based in our St Kilda office
- Work autonomously
Listed seven days agoat Deciem Australia Pty LtdPart time position: 2 days per week (Monday & Tuesday). Assist Canadian head office processing Australian payroll and other general office admin tasks Listed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity presents for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a dynamic and fast paced business. Listed three days agoat Robyn Cartwright PersonnelHighly respected philanthropic organisation. Assist delightful CFO with accounts / general Bookkeeping. 14 hpw, flexible days/start/finish times. CBD. Listed six days agoat AccountAbility
Flexible Part-time Bookkeeping/ Assistant Accountant opportunity in the CBD!
- Positive, collaborative culture!
- Flexible working arrangements!
- CBD Location
Listed five days agoat Compass Group
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team in Melbourne CBD. This is a customer facing role, so personality is a must
- Newly created role!
- Join a leader in Catering and support services
- Work onsite at Museum Victoria, NGV and Parkville sites
Listed three days agoat Louis Smith
The Credit Officer's key responsibility is the management of customer credit, debt collections and the maintenance of efficient operational practises.
- Full time position
- Central location close to transport
- Short days finished by 1030am
Listed four days agoat Australian Industry Group
Perfect entry level role for a recent graduate looking for a role that will give them exposure to AP/AR, financial month & year end, banking and more
- Great entry level role
- Potential to grow and learn
- Close to public transport | Full time perm role
Listed three days agoat Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Stamford Plaza Melbourne is now seeking a talented Finance Analyst to join our talented Finance Team.
- An opportunity to work with a driven and talented team!
- Want to work in a 5 Star Hotel?
- Great team environment!
Listed five hours agoat Mars Recruitment
Our client is a global ASX listed organisation in the Professional Services sector, who is currently in a rapid growth phase due to market expanse.
- Global ASX listed company
- CBD - Collins Street Location
- Attracitve Salary
Listed eighteen hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingImmediate start for a talented accounts receivable officer to join a prestigious company in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Listed three days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingImmediate opportunities for highly skilled & motivated AP officers with a strong work ethic to join various organisations based in & around the CBD. Listed five minutes agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
An establish Construction & Property business are looking for a Part Time Bookkeeper in St Kilda Office
- Part Time / 6-7-week assignment
- 25 Hours pw / Flexible Hours & Days
- Autonomous Role / In-depth Handover
Listed five hours agoat Ascender
Based on-site at a renowned organisation based in Docklands, we are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to work part-time (32 hours/week).
- Based on client site at Docklands with this renowned organisation
- Part-time position available in this successful team
- 32 hours per week fixed-term contract until December 2020
Listed four days agoat Global KineticsThis is a wonderful opportunity to work for a business that has some serious purpose, and people who really care about the work they are doing.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education