Advertising, Arts & Media, Information & Communication Technology, Payroll, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Jobs in Port Melbourne VIC 3207Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Netsolutions Australia Pty Ltd
Netsol is seeking a quality Systems Engineer that will join its highly skilled team in Melbourne or Sydney.
- You will gain experience second to none
- You will have direct access to our multi-million dollar Lab
- Netsol offers an industry leading training program
Listed twenty two hours agoat Securelogic Solutions
An exciting opportunity is available to join our team, we are seeking an experienced Desktop Support Engineer with strong communication skills.
- Rapidly growing Managed Services Provider with huge potential
- Work with industry leading tech platforms to manage & secure infrastructure
- Permanent role, free parking & be recognised for your hard work & dedication
Listed three days agoat Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA)
As a client focused, experienced and technical Service Desk Analyst you will provide responsive and reliable ICT client support and service.
- Non-Ongoing role in CBD location, with a possibility of extension
- Work as part of a supportive virtual team
- Attractive benefits package, including 15.4% superannuation
Listed two days agoat Telstra Super
Exciting opportunity for an entry level Service Desk Analyst to join our team at TelstraSuper. 12 Month Contract - 2 Days a Week Part Time.
- Entry level role. Great opportunity for a Student or Graduate
- Excellent CBD location. Close to Parliament train station
- 12 Month Contract - 2 Days a Week Part Time
Listed three days agoat Michael Page Information Technology
Your role as Desktop Support will be working to provide onsite face to face assistance, supporting users to solve reported issues.
- Permanent Role
- CBD Location
Listed two hours agoat FindIT RecruitmentJoin a close-knit team, with a fantastic work environment, gain exposure to multiple technologies and career progression. Listed two days agoat Sharp & Carter Digital and Technology
Exciting Junior Developer role for a professional and passionate candidate with Python and web frameworks experience and a desire to learn and develop
- Melbourne CBD location
- 1-3 years experience required
- $80,000 + super + bonus p.a
Listed twenty two hours agoat Copper Road Consulting
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a very busy project team within a professional services environment.
- Innovative firm
- Corporate environment
- Busy and dynamic team.
Listed twenty three hours agoat Frontier SoftwareBusiness growth leads growing demands on business support, creating an opportunity for an experienced consultant to join our team Listed four days agoat YLPG P/LAn exciting opportunity for an IT Admin Support / Web Developer ( Junior to Intermediate ) Listed two days agoat Polyglot Group
Join a Systems Integrator and help to build software & systems that reduces and eventually eliminates road crash fatalities in Melbourne.
- Test and develop software and systems that make tunnels safe to drive
- Versatile graduate role to kick-start your career.
- St Kilda Road & Footscray location, $60k + Super, immediate start
Listed eighteen hours agoat Metro Trains Melbourne
Opportunity for an experienced AR Officer to join a high performing team.
- Permanent full time opportnity
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Free Myki card
Listed seven days agoat AurecWant to work with a reputable government organisation focused on providing the Australian public with unparalleled services? Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyA Help Desk Support role in a fast growing company in the Hospitality space. Listed four days agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdTech Support Analyst needed to provide onsite Technical Help Desk Support for internal bank staff. Large finance leader. Great daily rate! Listed four days agoat Hays Information Technology
State Government organisation looking for a Service Desk Analyst for an immediate start for a 3 month contract
- Large client & user base
- Located in Melbourne CBD
- 3 month contract with possibility of extension
Listed twenty three hours agoat Abacus Solutions
Join the fastest growing Point of Sales business in Australia working on cutting-edge iOS mobile applications
- Melbourne CBD - Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Join an exciting and fast paced team
- 3 years experience working on Testing required
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education