Advertising, Arts & Media, Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Testing & Quality Assurance Jobs in Port Melbourne VIC 3207Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight hours agoat OnCue Talent
OnCue Talent are looking for all ages, ethnicities, shapes and sizes for Extra work. Gain experience, make new friends and make exciting memories !
- Have Fun & Make money $$$ !
- See Yourself on the Big Screen !
- Free Info Sessions ! Register at www.oncuetalent.com.au/information-sessions
Listed two days agoat AustralianSuperIdeally you have exposure to manual and automation testing or an interest in doing both Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserLooking for a vibrant test engineer to join our Company! Listed two days agoat Peoplebank Australia VIC
Our client, one of the big 4 bank in Australia is seeking a QA Testers/ Engineer to join their team.
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Be the part of new Scrum team
- 4 x QA Testers/Engineer Positions Available
Listed eight days agoat Monitor ConsultingMultiple exciting roles available building out a newly-established project team within a multinational enterprise client. Melbourne CBD location. Listed one day agoat FIS
You will be trained in Test Analyst competencies to support the software development life-cycle.
- Enterprise Financial Software.
- Fortune 500 co. & World's largest provider for Fintech industry.
- A challenging and exciting career with a competitive salary & benefits package.
Listed one day agoat TABCORP
GETTING APPS TO MARKET AHEAD OF THE CURVE.
- Flexible and fun work environment
- Work for a Top ASX listed organisation
- Opportunities to innovate
Listed three days agoat eMarket Experts
Do you have a passion for words, an eye for detail and an audience-first mindset, looking for an entry-level editing/writing position?
- Immediate Start
- Exciting, Fast paced organisation
- Potential for growth and development
Listed one day agoat Tandem Partners
Join a high performing fun team, and recruit across a broad and diverse portfolio of roles!
- Closely partner with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- 12 month fixed term contract - CBD Location
- Salary circa $75, 000 to $85, 000 package
Listed three days agoat King & Wood MallesonsThis HR Coodinator role is offered as a part-time (3 days per week), 12 month contract. Listed six hours agoat Cancer Council Victoria
Join a dynamic team in a flexible environment working towards raising awareness of the links between alcohol and cancer via high profile campaigns.
- Raise awareness of the link between alcohol consumption and cancer
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Part time (0.6 FTE), fixed term position for 12 months – St Kilda Road Melbourne
Listed two days agoat AV 24/7
We are looking for a hands-on, outcomes-focused Operations Manager experienced in leading & rostering high performing teams in the events industry!
- RARE Monday – Friday opportunity in the events industry
- Bring together your passion for people leadership and quality event execution
- An opportunity to drive culture and build a successful team
Listed one day agoat Olympic Winter Institute of AustraliaThe People and Performance Coordinator will ensure best practice systems and policies in the areas of HR, governance and athlete contracts. Listed one day agoat FloodSlicer Pty Ltd
Photography and Administration Assistant wanted for Architectural Visualisation studio
- Work amongst a team of creatives at Australia's leading Arch Viz studio
- Room for growth
Listed seven days agoat Direct Response Media
Our Port Melbourne mid-sized, full-service agency is seeking an energetic Media Coordinator to assist clients in improving marketing & media activity.
- Great office & work culture with unlimited coffee and Friday celebratory drinks
- Prompt career progression and mentoring opportunities available
- Experience is NOT essential if you're passionate & have the aptitude to learn
Listed five hours agoat Robert Walters
Dynamic and fast paced environment. Globally recognized brand. Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within.
- Leading global talent agency
- 31 countries, over 30 years in operation
- international opportunities, ongoing professional development, great culture
Listed five hours agoat 1circle Pty LtdBe a core team member in achieving leading renewable outcomes from energy technologies for the property industry. Listed four days agoat Schnitz Pty Ltd
Join our People and Culture Team in Talent Acquisition and manage the selection process for all Support Office and Restaurant Management positions.
- Join a welcome and supportive team culture
- South Yarra Location
- Excellent work environment with many benefits including a free-to-use gym
Listed eleven hours agoat OfficeTeamExcellent part-time opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist. Listed eight days agoat Opteon
A terrific opportunity exists for an experienced People & Culture Advisor to join in the People, Culture & Transformation team.
- Australian & NZ Focused role - Melbourne or Sydney location available
- Growth focused organisation
- Generalist position - Fixed Term till June 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education