Advertising, Arts & Media, Human Resources & Recruitment, Testing & Quality Assurance, Programme & Project Management Jobs in Port Melbourne VIC 3207Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Who Group
Successful Labour Hire business seeking to expand their busy tea0m
. Southbank location.
- Be part of a brilliant team
- Highly respected Labour Hire services
- $80k - $90k plus bonuses
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserAn opportunity exists for a savvy and experienced People & Culture Coordinator to join the team in Melbourne. Listed one day agoat Parks Victoria
Parks Victoria are looking for a Project Officer to support the development and delivery of the Great Outdoors Volunteer program!
- Work alongside a dedicated and passionate team!
- Be a part of an innovative, world-class parks service
- Fixed term, full time role located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD
Listed four days agoat MAI CapitalSeeking a passionate leader who dreams big and genuinely loves developing a high performing team in dynamic work culture. Listed three days agoat Expression Australia
Provide project and administrative support to the PMO team to deliver a range of projects for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities
- A positive and engaging work environment
- Convenient East Melbourne Location
- Salary including salary sacrificing to increase your take home pay
Listed one day agoat Automotive Holdings Group Vic
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Safety professional to take the next step in their career and join Adtrans Trucks as a Safety Partner
- Central Port Melbourne location
- Career development opportunities with Australia's largest automotive group
- Play a critical role building our safety culture
Listed four days agoat Woods & Co
Searching for a fast-paced work environment with plenty of time client and candidate-facing away from your desk? This is the role for you!
- Amazing Work Life Balance | FUN TEAM | Great Perks
- $45-50k Base Salary + Super + Bonuses + Phone & Laptop
- CBD Location | Monday - Friday | Genuine Career Growth
Listed one day agoat ThoughtWorksWe are seeking an experienced People Operations Coordinator to join our dynamic Australian business. Listed three days agoat Uniqlo Australia
This role focuses on promoting the UNIQLO Australia business as an employer of choice.
- The second-largest retailler globally with an eye on becoming number one!
- CBD location
- Rapid business expansion on the horizon!
Listed three days agoat BDO
This is a unique opportunity for an HR generalist with strong business partnering capabilities to join our growing BDO People & Culture team.
- Energetic, positive and collaborative team environment
- Enjoy flexible working conditions – work in a way which suits you best
- New offices with state-of-the-art facilities
Listed three days agoat Tandem Partners
Join a high performing fun team, and recruit across a broad and diverse portfolio of roles!
- Closely partner with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- 12 month fixed term contract - CBD Location
- Salary circa $75, 000 to $85, 000 package
Listed two days agoat Cognizant Technology Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
Join the Cognizant team and utilize your experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter and ClaimCenter configuration, Implementation and batches
- Engineer market leading and engaging applications for Tier 1 & 2 clients
- Be capable of completed complex feature development in Front End
- Permanent role
Listed three days agoat The Next Step
Exciting opportunity for a talented L&D Coordinator to join a global organisation.
- Help make a positive impact
- Immediate start, short term contract - possibility to move to permanent
- Full time / Melbourne North East location/ $40-$45 per hour
Listed three days agoat Hays Human Resources
Join a globally respected organisation and learn from the best by working in our highly successful teams!
- Are you looking for clear career progression?
- Do you want to be rewarded individually for meeting your targets?
- Great culture with ongoing development in a fast paced environment!
Listed eight days agoat CrocmediaCrocmedia is looking for a talented Art Director to join our AFL Record publication team based in Southbank Listed one day agoat Peoplebank Australia VIC
You will be will be accountable for delivering an end to end Finance solution within Podium.
- MUST have Broker Partnerships experience
- 12 month contract
- January start
Listed one day agoat safesteps
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to make a difference by working to build the capacity of the workforce.
- 30.4 hours per week (can be worked over 5 days)
- Maximum term contract to 30 June 2023
- Based in North Melbourne
Listed five days agoat Impress Photography
Property/architectural photographers required. Experience preferred but not essential. Full time and casual positions available.
- Monday to Friday work - Full time and Contract Positions Available
- Potential to grow within our team
- Inner Eastern Suburbs and Bayside + Western Suburbs work
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education