Advertising, Arts & Media, Human Resources & Recruitment, Testing & Quality Assurance Jobs in Port Melbourne VIC 3207Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Who Group
Successful Labour Hire business seeking to expand their busy tea0m
. Southbank location.
- Be part of a brilliant team
- Highly respected Labour Hire services
- $80k - $90k plus bonuses
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserAn opportunity exists for a savvy and experienced People & Culture Coordinator to join the team in Melbourne. Listed two days agoat Automotive Holdings Group Vic
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Safety professional to take the next step in their career and join Adtrans Trucks as a Safety Partner
- Central Port Melbourne location
- Career development opportunities with Australia's largest automotive group
- Play a critical role building our safety culture
Listed two days agoat ThoughtWorksWe are seeking an experienced People Operations Coordinator to join our dynamic Australian business. Listed four days agoat BDO
This is a unique opportunity for an HR generalist with strong business partnering capabilities to join our growing BDO People & Culture team.
- Energetic, positive and collaborative team environment
- Enjoy flexible working conditions – work in a way which suits you best
- New offices with state-of-the-art facilities
Listed four days agoat MAI CapitalSeeking a passionate leader who dreams big and genuinely loves developing a high performing team in dynamic work culture. Listed three days agoat Tandem Partners
Join a high performing fun team, and recruit across a broad and diverse portfolio of roles!
- Closely partner with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- 12 month fixed term contract - CBD Location
- Salary circa $75, 000 to $85, 000 package
Listed nine days agoat CrocmediaCrocmedia is looking for a talented Art Director to join our AFL Record publication team based in Southbank Listed two days agoat Cognizant Technology Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
Join the Cognizant team and utilize your experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter and ClaimCenter configuration, Implementation and batches
- Engineer market leading and engaging applications for Tier 1 & 2 clients
- Be capable of completed complex feature development in Front End
- Permanent role
Listed two days agoat safesteps
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to make a difference by working to build the capacity of the workforce.
- 30.4 hours per week (can be worked over 5 days)
- Maximum term contract to 30 June 2023
- Based in North Melbourne
Listed three days agoat The Next Step
Exciting opportunity for a talented L&D Coordinator to join a global organisation.
- Help make a positive impact
- Immediate start, short term contract - possibility to move to permanent
- Full time / Melbourne North East location/ $40-$45 per hour
Listed three days agoat Michael Cassel Group
As Deputy Stage Manager, you will help lead the stage management team in delivering a world-class production to Australian audiences.
- The opportunity to work on a world-class, large-scale commercial production
- The chance to exercise your exemplary leadership and communication skills
- A creative and exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Listed three days agoat Australian Venue Co4 month fixed term with possibility for permanent position
Immediate start Listed three days agoat Worley
Perfect role for an "up & comer" or Sourcer wanting to progress to a Recruiter. Central Melbourne CBD office. High performing team.
- Development Opportunity - 32 Hours Per Week
- National Internal Talent Acquisition Team
- Support 2 Global Businesses
Listed one day agoat CPA Australia
Provide Editorial leadership of INTHEBLACK - CPA Australia’s print and digital member magazine.
- Provide editorial direction to internal teams
- Manage editorial committee meetings
- Print and Digital Focus
Listed six days agoat Kingfisher Recruitment
Join a successful boutique Recruitment business, National focus, HR experience required, challenging and varied role, excellent office culture
- CBD Location
- Challenging and varied role
- Excellent office culture
Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserLooking for talented Test engineers with a passion for T24 to join our team. Listed one day agoat MarbleLife and business experience equal's recruitment experience, Marble will fill in the gaps. Join today and release your superstar recruiter! Listed three days agoat AnnalectYou will have access & certification to the latest industry technology, tools & platforms so that you can be innovative, efficient & creative Listed three days agoat Dash Construction SolutionsDue to consistent growth Dash Group now require a number of experienced Recruitment Consultants to join their expanding team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education