Marketing & Communications, Residents & Registrars, Medical Specialists, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Jobs in Pyrmont NSW 2009Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Cancer Council Australia
An opportunity for an entry-level media and communications professional to join our national team at Cancer Council Australia, based in Sydney.
- Leading cancer charity
- Great opportunity for entry-level professional
- Diverse and fast-paced role
Listed four days agoat Coty Australia Pty Limited
Lead and drive the development and growth of COVERGIRL to achieve planned targets, increase revenue and drive brand success in the market place.
- Management of marketing budgets for allocated segments
- Develop, recommend and implement through the line strategies
- FMCG background; cosmetics industry experience highly regarded
Listed four days agoat MINDBODY inc.We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our Direct Sales Team, to help target our clients in the fitness industry Listed five days agoat Allura Partners
Allura are looking to engage a Communications Officer to work as part of their technology team, in a well known Australian business in Sydney
- An exciting role for someone in the comms space, with a keen interest in Tech
- Experience in internal communications & content creation a must
- Great location with even better perks
Listed five days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Part time role working 1 hour a day, 5 days a week on an on going basis. All working from home. Tagalog, Native speaking position. Immediate Start!
- Part Time role working 1 hour per day, 5 days a week from home!
- Native Tagalog speaking candidates required - this is essential. Perfect 2nd job
- Customer Services/Social Media experience required.
Listed five days agoat Ampersand InternationalUnique career opportunity for a passionate Internal Communications Specialist to join a dynamic financial services organisation Listed five days agoat Allura Partners
Communications Officer role, working in the technology team for a well-known Australian business in Surry Hills.
- Well-known Australian business
- Based in Surry Hills
- Supportive and friendly culture. Flexible working environment.
Listed three days agoat i-Link Research Solutionsi-Link Research Solutions is looking for a Project Management Assistant for our Sydney office. Listed three days agoat Professional Beauty Solutions
We’re looking for an experienced individual to manage media relationships and communications across our stable of world-class beauty brands.
- Supportive, vibrant workplace
- Flexible working arrangements
- January 2020 start
Listed three days agoat Merivale
An exciting 12 month contract to join Merivales spectacular events team as an Events Producer. Help us bring the magic to life!
- Hands on role working across multiple facets in the events space
- Excellent career opportunity to work with the industry leaders in hospitality!
- Attractive base salary, great benefits, life changing experience
Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleEvents Manager, MFAA, Professional Not-For-Profit, Sydney CBD, $70k-$80k + super, dynamic and Listed four days agoat Write Away Communication
Write Away Communication began operating in 1986 and is one of Australia's most well-respected independent PR firms.
- Work in an agency that values team members and looks after them
- Growth opportunities offered
- Join a growing agency
Listed six days agoat Robert WaltersManage and oversee communication initiatives that promote and enhance the leading organisations image and reputation. Listed two days agoat Dresden Optics
Marketing and Communications Manager with a Creative 'knack'. Self sufficiency, drive and hardwork are key in this brand new role.
- Industry disruptor focused on design and sustainability
- Flex your creative muscle with brand and product
- Work across a broad range of online and retail marketing activities
Listed six days agoat Healthdirect Australia
Join the Government and Technology space and work across internal and external communications projects. Immediate start available until late Dec 2020
- 22.8 hours p/week until late December 2020 – flexible with work days
- Gain invaluable experience working within the digital health space
- Join a small, high performing and close-knit team
Listed four days agoat NineAs part of the Food team, you will be working with the Event Manager and other Event Executives whose key areas of responsibility include planning Listed two days agoat ABCDo you love all things publicity? Listed three days agoat AA AppointmentsWork for a global online deal publishing company, based in luxury City based offices, bring you strong creative writing skills to this amazing company Listed eleven days agoat Transport Workers Union of AustraliaTWU is seeking a communications specialist with a digital and creative edge to publicise and promote the Union’s national campaigns and activities.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education