Retail & Consumer Products, Advertising, Arts & Media, Health, Safety & Environment, Remuneration & Benefits Jobs in Ripponlea VIC 3185Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Ballet Makers Australia
Three casual positions are available across our two stores over our busiest time of year, Back to Dance
- Be surrounded by quality dance shoes and apparel
- Represent a global brand and market leader
- Experienced and supportive team
Listed six days agoat Kidstuff Pty LtdKidstuff educational toy stores. We are looking for sales superstars to join our team for Christmas. A passion for Customer Service is a must. Listed three hours agoat SpecsaversSpecsavers Prahran are seeking an experienced Optical Assistant to joint their team on a full time basis. Listed seven days agoat Mastani Pty LtdThis is an exciting opportunity for customer service and sales professionals to join an emerging womenswear brand. Listed five days agoat CABLE Melbourne
Cable have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Sales Assistant to join the team at the Brighton store! Approximately 9 hours per week.
- Australian luxury knitwear and womenswear
- A friendly, motivating and rewarding team environment
Listed five days agoat Quest PersonnelJunior Buyer role with a major retail brand working across ladies wear categories (Wovens, Cut and Sew). Listed six days agoat Dukahson trading pty Ltd
Urgently Recruiting Female Shop Assistant (Report to Directors) Must be able to work on Saturday (choose a day-off in weekdays)
- Prahran Retail Location
- Career Training and Development with Base Salary + commission
- Candidates with no experiences are welcome to apply!!
Listed three days agoat Pharmacy 4 Less
Pharmacy 4 Less Balaclava is looking a Full Time Experienced Retail Manager who is passionate about helping people and caring. APPLY TODAY!
- Great Friendly Team
- Progressive and Growing Organisation
- Passionate for Customer Service
Listed five days agoat King Kong
Are you looking to launch your career into the PR/Digital Marketing world?
- Generous salary - we want Australia's best talent and reward as such.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility in our fast-paced agency.
Listed seven days agoat Seed
Seed Heritage is a leading retailer for womenswear, childrenswear, teen and baby product. Don't miss this opportunity to join our dynamic team.
- Grow your career- ongoing training and development!
- Gain valuable experience with Australia's most successful fashion retailer
- 50% off new season product!
Listed four days agoat Top TitlesCasual, experienced Bookseller required 15 hours per week. Listed six days agoat Jane Hill Bridal
We are seeking a friendly, energetic bridal Stylist to join our Melbourne team in our newly renovated boutique in Prahran.
- Work for a leading figure in the Australian bridal industry
- Opportunities to grow within the business
- Learn new skills
Listed five days agoat CettireWe have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our growing team in Melbourne’s CBD. Listed seven days agoat Ooh!
As Business Director, you will drive strategic growth for the business & lead the client service team in delivering unmissable experiential campaigns!
- Leading out-of-home media organisation across ANZ!
- You have the creativity to own your role and put your own stamp on it
- Supportive, friendly environment where we encourage you to make an impact!
Listed four days agoat Experimac PrahranAs part of a growing team you'll help customers buy, sell or trade-in pre-owned Apple® products and undertake repairs and upgrades Listed three days agoat LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics
Parfums Christian Dior is seeking sales consultants with strong passion for makeup, skincare and fragrance!
- Prestige Brand
- Opportunity of a lifetime
- Competitive Salary and Generous Product Allowance
Listed seven days agoat Salt Search
High volume campaigns. Great budgets. Exciting prospects!
- Manage our clients Paid campaigns
- Great location & culture
- Exciting Prospects
Listed thirteen days agoat Specsavers Brighton
We are looking for friendly and motivated team member to join us! Training and career progression provided. Customer service experience preferred.
- Training and development with opportunities for career progression
- Great store culture and supportive environment
- Full time/Part time roles available
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education