Farming, Animals & Conservation, Accounting, Construction, Banking & Financial Services, Hospitality & Tourism, Nursing - Management Jobs in Rottnest Island WA 6161Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one days agoat Journey Beyond
Exciting opportunity to join our Rottnest Express crew within our Reservations Summer Team.
- Dynamic experienced-based tourism business
- Business with a passionate focus on quality customer service
- Full-Time FIxed-Term Role
Listed ten days agoat Captain Cook Cruises WA
SeaLink Rottnest Island are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Master with a strong work ethic and proven leadership skills to join our team.
- Experienced and Motivated Master IV
- Proven strong leadership skills and people management
- Flexible and Reliable
Listed sixteen days agoat Hotel Rottnest
A F&B Duty Manager super star who wants to work and live in a world class island environment. Lead the service and see the guest experience delivered.
- Showcase your F&B operational talent in this highly desirable island location
- Environment where creativity is prized, delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Train the team in the presentation of world class beach-side services & products
Listed ten days agoat Transit Retail Pty LtdISLAND LIFE - The Lane Cafe. Incorporating good wholesome food with the best coffee on Rottnest and Simmos Ice-cream Listed sixteen days agoat Hotel Rottnest
We are now recruiting for our Kitchen Summer Team. We have roles available for an immediate start and those due to commence in October & November.
- Great way to save over the summer season with subsidised board & meals 7 days
- It tones of fun as people from all over the world join us to deliver our vision
- The best of this summer are offered opportunity to continue on permanently
Listed twenty five days agoat Discovery Holiday Parks
Seeking an experienced Chef to join our passionate team and hit the ground running in a busy restaurant!
- Live and work on one of the most beautiful remote islands in Australia!
- Fulltime Permanent Position
- Opportunities for growth and development!
Listed six days agoat Jora LocalA bar/restaurant in Fremantle is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed six days agoat The Black TruffleA confident, energetic, well presented Barista and FOH assistant to join our team. Must have experience and a great attitude to life and coffee! Listed six days agoat The Black TruffleIn our growing catering business, we are in need of a reliable, organised Catering Assistant with a passion for food and great attention to detail. Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Cottesloe is seeking a part time Kitchen Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat Freshwaters CafeAre you fast on the floor and always ready with a smile and genuine welcome for guests? Come and join the friendly, happy team at Freshwaters Café.. Listed five days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Cottesloe is seeking a part time Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twelve days agoat Jora LocalA caterer in Fremantle is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team. Listed nine days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Claremont is seeking a casual Bartender (up to 45 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twelve days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in South Fremantle is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed thirteen days agoat Jora LocalA bar/restaurant in Fremantle is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat Town Of CambridgeCoordinates and ensures the effective and efficient delivery of the operational and maintenance Parks program and allocated capital works. Listed twelve days agoat Captain Cook Cruises WA
SeaLink is seeking a motivated and energetic Deck Hand to join our Captain Cook Cruises WA team, providing excellent customer service and hospitality
- Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
- Training and Development opportunities provided
- Swan River Cruises
Listed fourteen days agoat TWHC
We are looking for outgoing staff to work for the biggest Resorts across Canada for the upcoming Summer Season. Whistler, Banff + More
- Work in one of Canadas largest resorts!
- Work & Travel the World
- Massive staff perks!
Listed eleven days agoat Woods HospitalityExcellent small bar in Freo, looking for an established cocktail bartender. Casual role. Experience essential. Award rates, great working environment.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education