Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Trades & Services, Generalists - In-house Jobs in Rouse Hill NSW 2155Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed three days agoat Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre
The position will suit an out-of-trade apprentice with some experience in the trade. Adult apprentices are encouraged to apply!
- Apprenticeship Position - Night Shift Only - 10pm to 6am 4 days a week.
- Mandatory requirement - valid NSW driver's licence & car.
- Adult apprentices encouraged to apply.
Listed seven days agoat Jora LocalA business in The Ponds is seeking a full time General Labourer (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre
Position is with the Preventative & Corrective Maintenance team our host organisation Alstom, at their modern workshop at Tallawong (Rouse Hill) NSW
- Apprenticeship Position - Electrical
- All training and protective equipment supplied
- Nationally accredited qualification
Listed three days agoat Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre
This is a fantastic company and a great opportunity for a career start in the industry.
- Apprenticeship Positions
- Modern, world class workshop
- All training, and protective equipment supplied
Listed four days agoat Looksmart Alterations Pty LtdFull time, part time and casual tailors/ machinists required for Global Clothing Alterations stores with employee incentives and career pathways. Listed twenty eight days agoat Corestaff SydneyHi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it! Listed twenty six days agoat Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty LtdElectrician | Parklea Corrections Centre | Unique opportunity for an experienced, qualified Electrician to work for MTC-Broadspectrum Listed more than thirty days agoat Platinum Electricians
We are currently seeking a qualified Electrician to lead and support our team with commercial, residential and industrial works throughout Sydney
- Professional Development - Secure opportunity to develop as an integral leader
- Excellent Culture - Down to earth management, regular social events, team BBQ’s
- Fantastic Remuneration - Great pay + vehicle + mobile + uniform and overtime!
Listed three days agoat William Clarke College
The College has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, highly organised administrator to support our Enrolments and Marketing teams.
- Great staff community and culture
- Strong Professional Learning Community
- Excellent facilities and resources
Listed three days agoat Castle Hill Country ClubCastle Hill Country Club currently is seeking a Casual Green Keeper and Groundsman to join the team who is enthusiastic and dedicated. Listed five days agoat Greenstone Financial Services
Work across an iconic portfolio of brands where no day is the same whilst ensuring a seamless brand journey for the customer.
- Largest insurance distributor nationwide working with well-known iconic brands
- Creative and faced paced work culture with career progression
- Located in Norwest Business Park within 5min of Norwest Metro
Listed three days agoat Blacktown City CouncilKey Venues consists of 10 of Blacktown City Council’s premier sport and leisure facilities Listed two hours agoat Titan Cranes and Rigging Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Handyman to secure a varied role within a friendly and successful company located in Mulgrave NSW
- Western Sydney Location
- Be part of a great team
- Great culture
Listed six hours agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedExciting opportunity for a results driven Brand executive to help develop and align brand initiatives to meet company objectives across the portfolio. Listed three days agoat Race Dental Laboratory
A busy and rewarding team leader role with the opportunity to apply your creativity and marketing know how to our busy marketing department.
- Key role in a close knit, dynamic team
- Iconic brand in our industry
- Multinational company
Listed five days agoat CenversaCombine your passion for pets and marketing. 12 month maternity leave contract. Listed three hours agoat Savills
Assist with the delivery of the strategic marketing plan and work with Castle Towers as they enter into an exciting period of growth and development.
- Work with one of Australia's largest and highest performing Shopping Centres
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Centre’s marketing strategy
- Join the Castle Towers team during an exciting period of growth and development
Listed seven days agoat AnglicareSeeking experienced Maintenance officer for Residential care and Retirement Village; Castle Hill location ; Monday to Friday
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education