Advertising, Arts & Media, Accounting, Call Centre & Customer Service, Engineering, CEO & General Management, Housing & Homelessness Services, Team Leaders/Supervisors Jobs in Scoresby VIC 3179Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Eric Insurance Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Officer to join the Eric team on a part time basis!
- Work within school hours (20hrs a week)
- No Weekend Work
- Scoresby location; avoid the city commute!
Listed three days agoat Australian Personnel Solutions
New year, new role! We are looking for Customer Service Officers to join our growing Inbound team in Knoxfield! Must be able to commence work 29/01/20
- Ongoing Causal Role!
- Miss the City commute!
- No Sales!
Listed two days agoat Leidos Australia Pty Ltd
Seeking Chief Engineer to join a growing business in key critical role.
- Key critical role
- Ownership of Engineering Processes and tools
- Growth phase business
Listed fourteen hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Do you have an eye for detail, great admin & data entry skills and a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Join our Knoxfield team!
- Join an Australian leading manufacturer of roll-formed steel products
- Permanent Full Time, Monday to Friday, in Knoxfield
- Supportive and close-knit, great rewards and genuine career opportunities!
Listed seven days agoat Thermo Fisher ScientificDo you have excellent communication skills and enjoy science? In this role, you will provide outstanding service to our customers! Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserDo you have experience in Customer Service? Would you love to work Monday-Friday? Would you like to be able to earn a bonus? Read on! Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser- Medium-Sized Family owned Food Manufacturing business - South Eastern Suburbs - Integrated Cost and Financial Accounting Role Listed four days agoat Stegbar
Great first career step with large Multi National, on the job completion of Cert III Business required.
- Have good computer skills;
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of high customer service standards;
- Work well in a team environment;
Listed eleven days agoat J.C.'s Quality Foods
A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing market leader in nuts, dried fruits, confectionery and snack foods, supporting the Finance team.
- Leading nuts, dried fruits and snack foods manufacturer
- Initial 6 month contract. Option to extend to 12 months or permanent position
- Knoxfield location with onsite parking
Listed nine days agoat Threadz Pty LtdAn exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated person to join our accounts team. Great position for a long term stable career. Listed ten hours agoat Regal Beloit Australia Pty LtdAn exciting opportunity for a highly motivated customer service person to join our busy Rowville sales office Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Our medium to large company is looking for a full-time AR/AP & Payroll all-rounder. Wholesale trade industry located in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs
- AP/AR & Payroll
- Great environment
Listed ten days agoat CSR Limited
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Warehouse Team Leader to join our team!
- Be part of a fantastic working culture where your contributions are valued
- Working with an established team who are very welcoming of new employees!
- ASX listed business with excellent career opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Hays Banking
Hays is proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of Customer Service Advisor's. Apply for this job now!
- $28.38 per hour plus Super | Full time hours
- Wantirna South Location | On site parking provided
- Temporary assignment (view to extend)
Listed one day agoat CMS Australasia Pty Ltd
This is a rare opportunity. We're currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Video Production Coordinator for an immediate start.
- Work alongside an experienced production team (events and video)
- Work across creative projects in corporate, broadcast and sports entertainment
- Work-life balance encouraged
Listed seven days agoat Programmed Professionals
A national organisation is seeking a switched-on, experienced Customer Service/ Admin Officer to join their Resolve Team at their Corporate Office.
- Recent experience in FMCG industries with a logistical background?
- Excellent hourly pay rates
- Casual role- Part time and full Time Hours available
Listed three days agoat IPAThis is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person with a passion for customer service to join this established international organisation.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education