Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Maintenance & Handyperson Services Jobs in Seven Hills NSW 2147Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat Antoun
This position is suitable for someone who is outgoing, friendly and has a positive personality. This role is a diverse and exciting.
- Our culture supports all employees to have fun
- No two days are the same we tackle challenges head on
- Our product differentiates us from the rest
Listed three days agoat KR Pest ControlKR Pest Control is looking for an experienced administrator to support our team. We are a rapidly growing, family owned pest control company. Listed two hours agoat Corporate Sign IndustriesAn excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist with experience in IT support to join our small Team. Listed one day agoat Comdain Infrastructure
A new opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join Comdain's vibrant and passionate NSW team in Seven Hills.
- Immediate start!
- Fast paced environment
- Career opportunities!
Listed two days agoat Woolworths Food GroupJoin a proud, home-grown Australian business supporting a key leadership team. Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
A vibrant team serving the Healthcare market. Make an great first impression on our customers on reception and in the retail store.
- Leading Healthcare Equipment Supplier
- Great blend of healthcare retail, reception and administration
- Immediate Start available
Listed four days agoat The School Photographer Pty LtdWe are looking for well presented, enthusiastic and organised “people persons” to join our photography services team. Listed five hours agoat ResMed2x Graduate roles on a 12 month fixed term contract. Listed forty four minutes agoat Street Consulting Pty Ltd
We are looking for a Contract Administrator, based in our NSW office, reporting to the State Operations Manager to join our project team.
- Great career opportunity to grow and develop
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company
- Supportive company culture and friendly team environment
Listed five days agoat ESGM Services Pty Ltd
You will be able to safely, effectively and competently carry out a wide variety of maintenance jobs
- Previous industry experience will be looked upon favourably
- General Maintenance skills
- Multi skill trade welcome
Listed nine days agoat Savills
Join the exciting and dynamic Centre Management office as Office Assistant. Work with a leading & high performing shopping centre in Western Sydney.
- Exciting shopping centre environment
- Support and provide administration assistance to the Centre Management Office
- Based in Blacktown - Western Sydney
Listed four days agoat ARA FIRE PROTECTION SERVICESCompile pricing & quotations, utilize and maintain our asset management system. Provide admin support to account managers. Listed three days agoat The Hills Shire Council
There is an opportunity for a Major Events Officer within The Hills Shire Council’s Customer, Community Services and Technology group.
- Performance Bonuses
- Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserDEM Fire is looking for a full time Admin support person and would love to hear from the team player with a bright personality and can do attitude. Listed four days agoat Metro Staffing SolutionsPart time morning opportunity, Bella Vista location, National Customer Service Team Listed seven days agoat Grace Worldwide (Australia) Pty Ltd
An opportunity exists for a person who is passionate about providing a superior customer service experience and who thrives on dealing with people.
- Customer Service Focused
- Career in Market Leading Organisation
- Dynamic Team Environment
Listed one day agoat Bespoke CareersJoin an experienced project team and work on award winning projects Listed four days agoat Big W
BIGW is currently on an exciting turnaround journey and we are looking for a Quality expert to help us develop safe products that our customers.
- Use your technical expertise to drive product safety and quality!
- Use your superior communication skills to partner with the business!
- Get involved in the developing new and exciting products!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education