Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Mining, Resources & Energy, Building Trades, Locksmiths, Labourers Jobs in Seven Hills NSW 2147Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Prosper Digital
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join a rapidly growing eCommerce agency and take their career to the next level.
- Positive culture and environment.
- Opportunity to work with a portfolio of well-known global brands.
- Attractive salary with an uncapped commission structure.
Listed twelve days agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentSupport an extremely busy director of a global org | Strong gatekeeper, heavy diary, travel, project coordination, preparation of docs, minutes. Listed nineteen days agoat Hire ForceCommercial fit out Carpenter and Trades Assistants Listed eighteen days agoat Street Consulting Pty Ltd
We are looking for a Contract Administrator, based in our NSW office, reporting to the State Operations Manager to join our project team.
- Great career opportunity to grow and develop
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company
- Supportive company culture and friendly team environment
Listed twenty one days agoat The Hills Shire Council
There is an opportunity for a Major Events Officer within The Hills Shire Council’s Customer, Community Services and Technology group.
- Performance Bonuses
- Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Listed twenty two days agoat Big W
BIGW is currently on an exciting turnaround journey and we are looking for a Quality expert to help us develop safe products that our customers.
- Use your technical expertise to drive product safety and quality!
- Use your superior communication skills to partner with the business!
- Get involved in the developing new and exciting products!
Listed seven days agoat Protech NSWExpression Of Interest for experienced Rigger with RIW Listed twenty seven days agoat Modern GroupMarket Leading home improvement company offering measuring and installation work for reliable, experienced tradesman in rapidly growing Product Line Listed five days agoat Transport for NSW
Permanent Full Time Opportunity Clyde – ABW Workspace RC Grade 5 ($103,547 - $119,439), plus super and annual leave loading...
- Be part of delivering our More Trains More Services Program for the people of
- Opportunity to make a real impact, shaping the future of NSW
- Career development opportunities and room to grow
Listed nine days agoat Penthouse MassageA Receptionist is required for a Premium Erotic Massage venue in Western Sydney. Full job training is provided. Listed seven days agoat Synergy People
Major NSW Govt Dept, Parramatta base, Higher Education/Health projects, long term contract tole, poss extension
- Contract to end June 2020, probable extension
- To c $42/hr, 40 hour week
- December start
Listed two hours agoat Miller Leith
An opportunity for a Scholarship Program Manager to join The Go Foundation.
- Full time role with flexibility
- An attractive Compensation Package
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Listed four hours agoat TRS - Public SectorAssistant Legal Practice Manager required by NSW Government Department. Parramatta. ASAP start, initial contract to 27/3/20. $62 - $65 per hour +super Listed seven days agoat Karlka Recruiting Group6 month contract | Parramatta Location | State Government Agency | Full time position Listed seven days agoat CGC Recruitment
We are looking for an experienced project support officer work with our client, NSW State Government Department.
- IMMEDIATE START - MUST BE AVAILABLE ASAP
- 6 month Contract Opportunity
- Located in Parramatta
Listed seven days agoat CharterhouseAn experienced Administrator who has recently supported a Government Department Listed eight days agoat Western Sydney University
This position will manage key strategic projects within the Office of the Vice-Chancellor (OVC) & provide support to the Vice-Chancellor & President.
- Parramatta South Campus
- Remuneration: $116,184 to $128,978 p.a.
- Full-Time, Fixed-Term position for 6 months
Listed fourteen days agoat Page Personnel Office SupportAn exciting opportunity has come up for a Contract Admin/Personal Assistant. Our client is offering great career progression and training. Listed four days agoat TransGrid
TransGrid has an exciting opportunity for a "Safety Advisor" for up to 24 months. Join us and make it happen for your career!
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Consultative and Collaborative Team Environment
- Based in Eastern Creek
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education