Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Plumbers, Agency Account Management, Photography Jobs in Seven Hills NSW 2147Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Starr Partners Pty Limited
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to join our friendly team. Tasks include general operations, bookkeeping and event coordination.
- Multi-faceted Head Office role
- 4-5 days a week
- Multi-award winning organisation
Listed nineteen hours agoat Connect HearingCustomer service and administration in our Blacktown Hearing Healthcare Clinic. Listed four days agoat Jeld Wen
JELD-WEN is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Information Services team located in Western Sydney.
- Fast paced environment.
- Global market leader.
- Western Sydney location with onsite parking.
Listed three hours agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s iconic companies. A newly created role, be a key person in NSW. Listed fourteen hours agoat Clarendon Residential Group
Exciting opportunity for a dynamic Personal Assistant to join Clarendon Homes.
- Great opportunity for an experienced, capable and driven PA
- Supportive work environment
- Bella Vista location
Listed seventeen hours agoat Direct ProjectsContract/Estimating Administrator Public and Private Works Construction $45-55k 4-5 days per week Listed two days agoat Automotive Holdings Group
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registration Clerk to join our team at Lander Toyota on a Part Time Fixed term contract
- Part time fixed term contract
- High performing Toyota dealership
- Opportunity to really make a difference
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
This is an administrative support role that is fast paced and an ideal fit for someone who enjoys challenges and likes to get the processes right the
- Fast growing company with opportunity for career progression
Listed nine days agoat Cleanaway Operations Pty Ltd
Manage day to day interaction with Cleanaway’s customer accounts, internal and external queries, data entry and processing
- Casual position – Blacktown, NSW
- Great team environment
- A leader in sustainability and renewable resources
Listed eight days agoat Norwest RecruitmentBaulkham Hills, $30 p/hr + super, immediate start, temp to perm opportunity, make this role your own Listed two days agoat Spirax Sarco Pty Limited
Spirax Sarco strives to assist companies using steam & industrial fluids become sustainable and efficient so here is your chance to be part of it.
- Spirax Sarco is the global expert in steam systems
- You enjoy variety, working with colleagues from all levels of business
- You are looking for a full-time role with a reputable niche company
Listed eight days agoat Water DynamicsWe are seeking a modivated Administrator with supply chain experience to join our Head Office team located in Western Sydney. Listed two days agoat Randstad - Business Support
- Managing portfolio of clients
- Permanent Fulltime Opportunity paying $48-55K + super| Immediate Start
- Located in Pemulwuy| Parking on site
- Autonomous administration role supporting the team
Listed fourteen days agoat Blacktown City CouncilYou will work within our Community Development team to provide high level admin support. Includes attractive salary and 9.5% superannuation. Listed ten days agoat Temperzone AustraliaExcellent opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic person to join our sales team! 6 month Customer Service contract - Great hourly rate! Blacktown. Listed seven days agoat AMES Australasia Pty LtdJoin the AMES Team in a varied role supporting our Sales and Operations staff. Listed eight days agoat QC Communications Pty LimitedAdministrative tasks in the areas of WHSE and Compliance, Projects, and HR, but may extend to other areas as appropriate. Listed nine days agoat Norwest RecruitmentWell known, award winning company, Norwest Business Park, $28.90 p/ hour + super, 12+ month contract Listed seven days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Exciting role for an experienced Administrator to grow and work within a reputable company in the Hills district!
- Permanent Full Time Position located in the Hills District
- Career Progression Opportunities within a growing well-known company
- Free on-site parking
Listed ten days agoat Norwest RecruitmentLooking for a fast-paced role to help you progress into an Office Manager position? In the Hills District? With a company that values people?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education