Office Management, Management, Other Jobs in Seven Hills NSW 2147Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Blacktown NSW 2148,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Westmead NSW 2145,
- Meadowbank NSW 2114,
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113
- Hornsby NSW 2077,
- Condell Park NSW 2200,
- Gladesville NSW 2111,
- Croydon NSW 2132,
- Penrith NSW 2750,
- Windsor NSW 2756,
- Roseville NSW 2069,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Surry Hills NSW 2010,
- Marrickville NSW 2204,
- Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Savills
Join the exciting and dynamic Centre Management office as Office Assistant. Work with a leading & high performing shopping centre in Western Sydney.
- Exciting shopping centre environment
- Support and provide administration assistance to the Centre Management Office
- Based in Blacktown - Western Sydney
Listed twenty seven days agoat Site DemolitionWe are looking for a hard working, honest and reliable individual who can liaise with customers alongside the director. Listed ten days agoat Stormwater SydneyWe are a young company going through a growth spurt and seeking an office manager to grow with us. Listed two days agoat Ecolab Pty Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Administrator to join our growing Pest Division within the Support Services team on a 3 month contract.
- Global leader in Sustainability | Fortune 500 Company
- 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Based in Macquarie Park or Auckland | Close to Public Transport
Listed seventeen days agoat Brinlex Group Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity for an Administrator looking to work in a disciplined, professional and engaging environment.
- A professional and engaging work environment.
- Key role in the ongoing development of the business.
- Those wishing to work 9.30am to 2.30pm Mon - Fri also considered
Listed twelve days agoat Wow RecruitmentWe are seeking an experienced Office Manager on a part-time basis to manage all aspects of the day to day office operations. Listed twenty days agoat Relationships Australia NSWWe are looking for an Administration Officer, to join the team in our Macquarie Park Centre. Listed twenty seven days agoat Wyatt ProjectsBuilding company in Gladesville looking for an organised Office Administrator to run their office. Possibility of working school hours. Listed twenty six days agoat Private Advertiser
"Administrative Superstar Required" to join our friendly, supportive and tight-knit team.
- Well Established and high-quality centre
- Career Development opportunities available
- Central Croydon location, with off street parking available
Listed thirteen days agoat Better Rehabilitation
Exciting opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Allied Health professionals and the community, based at our Penrith office.
- Join a vibrant, dynamic and friendly team
- Varied role providing workplace autonomy
- Flexible workplace environment
Listed twelve days agoat ContainercoAdministration Manager Listed nineteen days agoat One Mandate GroupThis is a key Executive Assistant to the Chairman/all round administration and bookeeping job available to the right accounting or business student. Listed nine days agoat Randstad - Business SupportPerform liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of Managers and Professionals, liaising with other staff Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserAn opportunity has arisen within our organisation for a Office Administrator to come on board on a full-time basis. Listed eight days agoat Infocus Money ManagementWe are looking for an exceptional new Office Coordinator to join our team. If this is you, you might be the person we're seeking. Listed twelve days agoat Hard Bakka Pty Ltd
Office Administration, competent, reliable and passionate about her work. Supporting the operations team and top management.
- Feel secure working in a friendly environment with stable income
- Enjoy working independantly and in a team
- **ONLY LOCAL AUSTRALIANS TO APPLY**
Listed thirteen days agoat Pulse Recruitment
Ideal role for a return-to-work parent to help manage a small business within the Financial Services industry.
- Must have strong reporting and MS Excel skills
- 9am to 5pm - 3 days per week
- Varied role within a great work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education