Part Time Jobs in Seymour VIC 3660Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Make a Difference to Road Safety, Join our Traffic Camera Services as a Camera Operator in the Seymour/Wallan/Benalla area.
- Make a Positive Difference to Road Safety
- Ensure Excellence in Operational Delivery
- Learn New Skills | Work Outside the Office
Listed eight days agoat Australian Home Care Services
AHC is a national business with over 2,000 employees across Australia dedicated to helping people live their lives, their way.
- Fun & supportive working environment
- Job security & stability with permanent employment
- Enjoy work/life balance
Listed one day agoat Sureway Employment and Training
Build strong community relationships to support clients into meaningful employment. Engage with clients to design & implement employment strategies
- Deliver employment opportunities to your client base in Kilmore
- Part time position in a well-established Company
- Great benefits, salary, performances bonuses & rewards
Listed three days agoat Your New DentistYour New Dentist is a busy general dental practice making a difference in our community through the care of others. Listed twenty seven days agoat The Trawool Estate
We’re a family owned business that needs Drink & Dining Agents a.k.a great people to deliver amazing food and drinks to our guests.
- An Extraordinary property in a beautiful location
- A variety of full time, part time & casual roles available
Listed eight days agoat Scope (Aust) Ltd
Scope is seeking an organised Customer Relationship Lead with a passion for the disability sector and strong administration skills.
- Excellent communication & negotiating skills
- Part time, 15.2 hours per week, flexible
- Continuous development and training
Listed ten days agoat Nagambie HealthCareNagambie HealthCare offers care across the spectrum of acute, sub-acute, aged care services and community care. Listed seven days agoat Caltex Australia
Giving you the opportunity to grow your career in one of Australia's largest retail networks and own your role!
- Be part of a world-class retail operation
- Deliver an unbeatable customer experience
- Kitchen Cook experience required!
Listed twenty three days agoat Goulburn Valley HealthAre you a professional who has experience working within a Trauma Informed Practice Framework with adults and/or children? Permanent part time role Listed nine days agoat Caltex Australia
We are looking for an experienced and flexible Retail Team Member to join us in Romsey to work afternoon/night shifts.
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Competitive Pay Including Allowances and Incentives
- Excellent Team Environment
Listed twenty two days agoat Bupa Aged Care AustraliaIf you're someone who loves being organised and managing multiple projects, then make the most of your passion by joining Bupa. Listed eight hours agoat Austra Health
An exciting opportunity for experienced nurse and personal carer to work with a variety of clients in a Community Care setting.
- Support in the Community for DVA funded clients
- Opportunity to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible working hours
Listed twenty two days agoat Yea and District Memorial HospitalWe are seeking an experienced Lifestyle Coordinator to plan, design and deliver appropriate and varied lifestyle programs to our age care residents. Listed two days agoat Affinity Education Group
Finish off 2019 in a role that you enjoy - Start 2020 in a role that you love.
- Its time for a change - join Affinity now!
- Come and meet the team
- Career progression opportunities
Listed thirteen days agoat Castlemaine HealthWe are looking for an After Hours Manager to join our team and work with us to continue to improve the health and wellbeing of the Maldon community. Listed ten days agoat Nagambie HealthCareNagambie HealthCare offers care across the spectrum of acute, sub-acute, aged care services and community care. Listed twenty two days agoat The Kilmore & District HospitalCome and expand your emergency nursing skills in a rural setting where you can see the impact you make in the community on a daily basis.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education