Part Time Mining, Resources & Energy, Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Management Accounting & Budgeting Jobs in South Brisbane QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Alzheimer’s Association of Queensland
We are seeking a part-time aged care Leisure and Lifestyle Officer to join our 7 day leisure and lifestyle program
- A supportive team of dedicated professionals
- Innovative, progressive aged care organisation
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed six days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland
Exciting opportunity to join a leading NFP organisation and oversee the day to day operations of Disability Services and NDIS Supports Coordination.
- Friendly environment with an active Social Club
- Exclusive discounts from Health insurance, Experiences & Electronics!
- Competitive remuneration package & salary packaging
Listed three days agoat ArumaAruma puts our customers first. We need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently. Stand out and join us today! Listed ten days agoat All About Living IncPAYROLL AND FINANCE OFFICER urgently required to support our Finance Team. Listed six days agoat Anglicare SQ
Provide domestic assistance and cleaning support to elderly clients, and those with a disability, enabling them to live the life they want.
- Build rapport with clients and enjoy helping them be the best they can be
- Provide excellent client service and care with a motivated, dedicated attitude
- Work independently within a team of productive, collaborative professionals
Listed thirteen days agoat Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland
Various PPT/Casual opportunities available for Support Workers to join our Gold Coast, Springfield, Annerley, Woollongabba and Albany Creek sites.
- Multiple opportunities available (Gold Coast and Brisbane locations)
- Work in state of the art supported independent living facilities
- Organisation with strong values
Listed ten days agoat ArumaAruma puts our customers first. We need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently. Stand out and join us today! Listed ten days agoat UnitingCare CommunitySeeking passionate, independent and engaged people to support people with a disability to achieve their goals. Listed twenty seven days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
Youth Workers are required to provide young people with safe and appropriate accommodation, case management and support.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS provides a supportive team environment
- Additional benefits such as salary packaging arrangements
Listed ten days agoat UnitingCare CommunitySeeking passionate, independent and engaged people to support people with a disability to achieve their goals. Listed twelve days agoat Leukaemia Foundation
Conceptualise and develop a new signature campaign for the Leukaemia Foundation.
- Lead the development of an exciting new signature campaign!
- Work with creative agencies & internal stakeholders from plan to implementation.
- Be part of a team who are working toward zero lives lost to blood cancer by 2035
Listed twelve days agoat The Health and Fitness ShedWe are expanding. We want coaches who are excited about being part of a growing facility to take Personal Training, Group Classes and spread the word Listed three days agoat Troocoo
Rare opportunity to use your expertise in a relationship driven and solutions focused role, in a part time capacity - Agriculture industry.
- 12 month maternity leave contract - Commencing 21st October
- Three days per week
- CBD Fringe
Listed nineteen days agoat Court NetworkCourt Network are looking for a Queensland State Manager to ensure continued commitment and growth of the organisation. Listed eleven days agoat UQ Sport LtdUQ Sport is looking for 2 qualified & enthusiastic Tennis Coaches to deliver fun & interactive coaching sessions to players of all ages, kids & adult. Listed twenty seven days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandAn exciting opportunity presents to work as a Disability Care Worker at WMQ in the Home Support NDIS service. Listed twenty seven days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandAn exciting opportunity presents to work as a Disability Care Worker at WMQ in the Home Support NDIS service. Listed twenty eight days agoat My First Gym
'MyFirstGym' Assistant Club Manager is a second-in-charge of all things MAGIC! Working across sales, member experience, revenue and facilities.
- Great work-life balance
- Work in a supportive and rewarding environment
- Great step up for someone looking for more than a 9-5
Listed twenty five days agoat Anglicare WA
Are you looking to relocate to Perth? This could be the opportunity for you!
- Join a values driven, family friendly organisation
- Part time (30 hours per week), ongoing opportunity
- Be responsible for providing strategic guidance to state wide FDV Services
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education