Education & Training, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics Jobs in South Brisbane QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Everton Park Child Care & Development Centre
Centre Cook to be employed 5 days per week, remuneration based on skill, co-operation and a love of doing the best for children.
- You are in charge of the kitchen;
- Great team with management support, we value you;
- Work days, no nights, in a happy and positive environment.
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are currently seeking a full-time qualified teacher to lead in one of our amazing classrooms.
- High salary plus superannuation
- State of Art Facility
Listed five days agoat StaffCoStaff Needed! Great Pay Rates $$$ Roles for entry level and experienced staff. Listed six days agoat Education Centre of Australia
We have got an exciting opportunity for a Student Services to be part of our team at ELSIS college in our Brisbane office.
- National RTO
- Lovely students and colleagues
- Work with a small but dedicated team
Listed twenty two hours agoat The University of QueenslandCollaborate with the School of Economics teaching staff, coordinating the teaching timetable and providing administrative support. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserStore Person / Pick Packing Listed five days agoat Somerville House
This is a full-time fixed-term position, commencing 16 September 2019 and continuing until 17 April 2020.
- A landmark School in girls' education
- A leading school in academic achievement
- An exemplary educational environment
Listed two hours agoat Talent Lister
Prepare export documentation and undertake office administration tasks at Australia's leading grain export inspection company.
- Long established, Australian owned export inspection company
- Document Coordinator/Office Administration- draft export certification reports
- Multi-tasker - organised - friendly - excellent people skills
Listed two days agoat CQUniversity Draw upon your high level of attention to detail and your great communication skills to support effective student recruitment marketing. Apply today.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbaneEnjoy 6 weeks annual leave + 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed three days agoat Plumboss AustraliaplumBOSS Australia is looking for a candidate to fulfill a dual role covering store/warehouse duties and some After Sales Service tasks. Listed five days agoat Somerville House
This is a permanent full-time, term-time (40 weeks per annum) position.
- A landmark School in education
- An exemplary educational environment, leading school in academic achievement
- Newly refurbished 'state -of-the-art' Library
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserOur Warehouse Storeperson is a pivotal member of our Global Supply and Logistics team. Listed two days agoat Alliance Airlines
An exciting opportunity exists for a Quality & Safety Officer to join our Brisbane team on a full time permanent basis
- Australia’s leading fly in fly out air services provider
- Flexible, family friendly working environment
- Full Time position
Listed two days agoat The University of Queensland An excellent opportunity for early career or recent graduate. Develop your career within one of Australia's top Universities.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: St LuciaSt LuciaFTE range $72,940.15-$77,561.57 + up to 17% superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat The University of QueenslandUndertaking key administrative responsibilities in relation to the management of overseas government and private financial aid loans for Students. Listed two days agoat Hays
If you're looking for a career change where you can be fast-tracked to management, consider a career in Recruitment with Hays.
- Start your career in Recruitment with the global leaders
- Utilise your existing and valued industry experience to start a new career
- Experience the industry's best training to develop you into a credible Recruit
Listed eight days agoat The University of Queensland Seeking an exceptional Administration Officer to provide high quality administrative support in the Australian Research Council Laureate Fellowship
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: St LuciaSt Lucia$67,608.41- $75,506.82, plus super of up to 17%classification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed one day agoat Sinclair Recruitment Pty LtdContinue to develop in your career and learn about the constant changes of freight forwarding. Positive and supportive team culture Listed six hours agoat VETA Education Consultancy
Dynamic and fun education consultancy, fantastic opportunities for growth and promotion, Great remuneration with bonus (Spanish, Português Speakers)
- • Dynamic and fun Education Agency in great CBD location
- • Great remuneration with bonus and much more
- • Fantastic opportunities for growth and promotion
Listed twelve days agoat The University of QueenslandAn exciting opportunity to deliver excellent customer service|Public Transport | on-site Parking | $77,400.25 to $83,267.08 | plus 17% super. Listed five days agoat The University of QueenslandFantastic opportunity for an employee services/payroll administrator with an eye for detail and great time management skills to join UQ HR due to inte Listed fifty two minutes agoat Carroll Consulting Group
A hands-on role supervising a team, ensuring production jobs & schedules are completed within the appropriate timeframes.
- Dynamic organisation supplying into the international aviation industry
- Newly created role
- Brand new facilities
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education